Encounters

Its been 12 years since my parents left me alone to a stranger's doorstep. but ever since I discovered that tragic story of mine, I became blank and feel no emotions that come to my heart.

but then again its also been 3 years since I graduated in middle school. but even though I'm in high school now theres no new in there faces, they're still scared at me and they didnt even want to come near me.

but its alright for me I'm already used to it. I'm always alone and that makes me comfortable, and being with a friend is always a pain in the ass, because you always take care of each other and love each other and that is a very tiring responsibility.

so here I am alone in a small apartment and my auntie helped me in my financial needs so every weekends I always work part time to have extra budget.

Today is a new semester and its still the same old school.

I leave early in my apartment and walk to school.

Yukina: Ouch!

Old Lady: oh my! sorry about that dear!.. my! you look really familiar.. *sniff* and you smell familiar.. hmmmm I know somebody who has the same scent..

Yukina: huh??

Old Lady: ah! I remember! *rattled in her bag* here dear, its for you...

Yukina: huh? a letter for me? but who might send it?

Old Lady: you will be very welcome in our realm,princess!  but for now enjoy your last year of being a human.

Yukina: what? princess? who? me? what the heck is this prank?

the old lady slowly fading away like a twirling leaves that dancing through the wind. and leave yukina in a shocked and confused state.

*Bell Rings*

Yukina: oh no! I'm late.

yukina ran as fast she can and go straight to her classroom.

*yukina opens the door*

rumors: (whisper) Oh no! I have the same classroom with the snow queen.....

would you look at that its the dark queen, be careful she might freeze you alive with her icy glare....

shes weird...

woah! you're right! I can feel her presence.. woah its cold..

freak!...

stay away from us.. you dont belong here...

yukina continue to walk straight to her seat at the very back beside the window. she just ignored the whirpering gossips about her and noticed something on her desk.

*Notes on her desk*
Die you freak!!...

dark queen!!...

Icy glare queen!!...

Loser!!...