'I don't know. I think it would be better, but what if I can't sing anymore?' He wrote.

"Don't think like that. Even if you couldn't you'll still be August Anthony Alsina Jr." I said.

'Dang put my whole government out dea.' He wrote.

Taking his shirt off, I changed his bandages, replacing the shirt. After he was completely changed I let him tie his own shoes.

Helping him to his wheelchair, he got on his little elevator going down the stairs. Getting back in his chair, he rolled into the kitchen.

"Why you gotta be rolling so fast?" I asked tryna keep up wit him.

'You juss slow.' He said holding up the board where I could see it behind him.

After fixing him the smoothie he devoured it, "Hungry ass." I said giggling.

'Hater' He wrote.

"I love you." I said.

'I luh ya too baybeh.' He wrote.

Its funny how he writes in an accent. It's cute thoe, cause I miss it.

"Hey kiddos!" Trav said walking in.

Dapping up August, he gave me a hug. Leaving the room I let them start.

"Hey munchkin." I said picking her up.

"Hi ma." She said.

"Are you and boogie better?" I asked.

"Mhm. He nice now." She said smiling.

"Good." I said.

"Sissy." I heard DaAryan call for her walking in the living room.

"Wes?" She said.

"I put you..iPad on..you bed." He said lowly.

"Otay. You can pway on it." She said.

"Tank you." He said running off.

"I love you munchkin." I said hugging her.

"I wuv you too ma." She said smiling.

Getting up, she went to the game room. Laying back, I thinking about how imma kill Candace..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August's POV

Its been a few weeks. And man I finally can feel my fucking legs, I got my casts off and shit. I thought I was gon be paralyzed forever.

"August?" Jaidyn said from next to me.

"Am I hurting you?" She asked laying in me.

Shaking my head no, "Okay." She said.

Looking at my scars she traced them. "Want me to rub your legs?" She asked.