A bit about my strange life

Sapphire Blue. That's me. Now you probably think "Sapphire Blue" is a weird name. A weird name made for a weird girl. Well that's where you're right. Ever since I can remember I have always been the strange girl in the corner, the girl nobody really talked to. What they don't know is that I can see things - things other people can't. It's like seeing into the future but I can only see as far as a few days away. Only little things like what kind of haircut a girl in my tutor will get, or what top I might buy in New Look. Nobody knows that I have these visions other than my parents and my eleven year old sister Ruby. (I know, another gem stone name. I can thank my parents for that).

All my life I have kept this secret from everyone, and it has been tricky at times. As you might be able to guess, living the life of a "normal" 14 year old girl is hard for me. The visions do get in the way at times. Once I was in the middle of an unexpected vision and my best friend Lilly looked at me as if I was mad. Of course I had to be staring at my maths teacher at that time, so that took a lot of explaining! I obviously had to skip the part about the vision.

I feel bad about Lilly not knowing about all of this but she might tell someone. (Lets face it, she is a bit of a blabber mouth). People would think I was a freak. Even more than I am now, and that's saying something. So I can't tell anyone. For all I know I could be put into a mental hospital or something...