The best friend ever!

"Yes" i shouted as I remembered what day it is it's friday but not any friday it was our schools Christmas disco party and everyone was invited except one, my best friend Molly not many people like her but me I really don't know what is big deal she accidently wet herself in 6th grade and she hasn't been invited to any thing not even  birthday parties. 

I know what you are thinking why am I her best friend? I just feel sorry for her, not having any friends and everyone laughing at you it's just devastating! But I have a plan the best thing for her to do is host a awesome party that no one will ever forget so she will be liked just like before her little accident. Now I just have to convince her, you see it's not that easy trying to convince her.

I have been working on the invitations, food, etc all day, now i don't think I am going to make it the disco well i guess you have to make some sacrifises in life, I called Chris and said I am not going to make it. I got back to work the only thing I need to do is call Molly and try and get her to host this party.

To my surprise Molly said 'yes' sure there were ifs and maybe's but she said yes. I think she is sick and tired of being laughed at u know I really don't how she manges to keep calm if it was me I would have had a tantrum. 

The first thing Molly and I did on Monday morning was hand out all the invitations eventhough some poeple laughed most wanted to se what was going on. "So it looks like everyone is coming on Friday!" I said to Molly "I know I can't wait!" said Molly glowing with happiness.

The time has come at last the day we've been waiting for, it's friday. Molly came to my house extra early to get everthing ready for the big day ahead. I decorated the house while Molly set the table with a massive variety of snacks. My parents pitched in too they knew how important it was for us.

By about 5pm we were done so it left us plenty of time shower, make up and get dressed by 7. By about 7:30 people started comming and my parents left the house with my little sis.

The time went soo fast i wished that the party wouldn't stop but you know what they say all good things have to come to an end. Molly gave me massive hug to say thank you, I was so happy for her specially when everyone said awesome party as they walked out!

Now I am officially the best friend ever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope u enjoyed this story and please vote, comment and fan! I will definately fan u back!

Thanks