My Sister the Trader

Colt's POV.

I found out that Weaver is a fag. His mate is none other then Rodger. Fucking sick bastard. I was so pissed after work I went for a run. I needed to get all this useless anger out of me. I ran for awhile before I found Corty's scent and followed it. I love my sister man. She is the only one that I can really stand.

When I rounded a tree I saw her but she wasn't alone. I smelled Shane. What the hell was my sister who was in wolf form doing sitting with the human Shane?

"Corty, explain." I demanded.

"I don't owe you shit, big bother and you know that voice doesn't work on me now go before you wake him." she snapped. My sister never snaps at me.

"Who the hell are you and where is my sister?" I asked all cocky.

"Funny you know I was so blind to think that you was a good person. I mean I knew you could be mean but not this. Not like this. You disappoint me Colt. If anyone has changes it's you. Now leave." she said not even looking up at me. That is so disrespectful. She needs to learn her place. I will hurt that human if I find out he has turned her against me.

"Respect, sister." I said in a threatening tone.

"Do you even hear yourself? Your threatening me you own flesh and blood and your not even Alpha. I heard dad and them are thinking about not giving you the title because of the way you have been acting. I can see why." she said looking me in the eye. What she said was true she really had heard that. What the hell is going on?

"Your just jealous." I said with a smirk.

"No I am not jealous of you in anyway. I would not want to be you or like you in anyway. You are destroying this family, pack and ranch. I almost hate you. I cat wait to find my mate and leave. I heard the dads are leaving to along with 90% of the pack. Congratulations." She said shaking her head and looking away. What the hell? I think it's time to do some recon.

"Stay away from him." I said before leaving to go find out what the fuck is going on.

I ran back to my bunk house. It is where all my friends stay. They would help me figure out what's up.

"Meeting now." I yelled walking in the door.

"Shit."

"It's late man."

"I hate this."

On and on I heard mumbles of stuff I didn't think I was supposed to hear but I did are my friends turning against me now? I will hurt them.

"Corty is friends with a human. It's Shane Watkins and I don't like it. I just caught her with him while she was in wolf form. I don't think he knows it's her but it's wrong. But that is not what is bothering me. She told me something's and I want you guys to find out if it's true. I demand honesty and if I find out you lie it will be punishable." I yelled in my Alpha tone. I love doing that.

"What is it?" max asked shaking a little still.

"She said my dads are thinking of skipping me as Alpha, leaving the pack along with 90% of the pack. As well as giving up on Lone Wolf Ranch. I want to know if this is true." I said. By the looks of some faces it was but until I had proof I didn't want to believe it.

"Go talk to your parents and see what they say." Dean said.

"I will but I want you guys to find out as much as you can. I want to know why, when and how. Even the where if there is one." I said looking at all of them.

"What do you want done with Shane?" Geo asked.

"I want him followed. Morning, noon an night. I want to know how many times he is meeting with my sister the trader and in what form." I said.

"Anything else?" Trace asked.

"Yeah, your to start beta training. Weaver is a fucking fag." I said to him. He didn't look happy but nodded his head.

"Meeting dismissed meet back here Saturday same time." I said looking at the clock. It was Wednesday so that gave them two days to start digging.

I left and headed for the main house. Neither of my parents were really talking to me so I made it appoint to be in their faces. I made a big bowl of homemade ice cream. My pops makes the best ice cream around I love it.

"So what's on TV tonight?" I asked making a bunch if noise as I walked in the living room where both parents were reading.

"Not sure, there is a pack meeting tomorrow night after work be there it's important." Dad said not even looking up. He is pissing me off already.

"Where is Corty?" pops asked.

"In the woods with some human while in wolf form." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Must be that boy she told us about. The one that gets bullied at school and abused at home." pops said more to my dad then me. Shane gets abused at home. I'm likening his parents more and more.

"Shane. Yeah that his name. she said something about her knowing the bully at school and how he is a werewolf. That's a disgrace to our kind. If you ask me it's like the werewolf is a coward." Dad said.

"He's a fag." I yelled and regretted it the second the words came out of my mouth.

"You know what Colt, I have tolerated a lot from you but that's not one of them. You have until your birthday to straighten up or else the consequences for your actions will bite you in the ass. This is me your Alpha telling you to straighten up and start thinking before you act. And as your father I am telling you to ship up or you'll be shipped out. I'm done with your bull shit and I am done with your I'm better then you attitude. Your not Alpha yet and unless I hand down the title you will never be Alpha. And just remember one thing without these two fags you wouldn't be here. Now get out of my face." He yelled.

"I'm sorry dad, pops. I really am." I said heading out of the room. My dads never really yell at me or threaten me. I'm so lost.

I went up to my room and showered. I wasn't going to do my homework or anything so I jumped on line. I push what I learned from Corty today and what my dad said an decided to order myself some birthday presents. Thanks dads.

After spending a cool thousand on myself I shut down the computer and felt better about things. But any new blue iPhone wouldn't?

"Hey jackass, nice try on getting me in trouble with the dads." Corty said as she walked past my door.

"Hey I was just letting them know you showed a human your wolf form. I still can't believe you betrayed me like that." I snapped.

"Me betray you? How about you betraying this family, ranch and pack? You're a homophobic asshole with two fathers. You didn't only betray us but your a hypocrite too." She said shaking her head.

"What ever. I love our dads just not any other fag out there." I said.

"Hypocrite. And your a bully. I can't stand you and honestly hope my mate is from a different pack or you get booted." She said looking at me with discuss.

"Dad would never do that." I said with a smirk.

"He might not have a choice. You are running members off. You are acting like a God and hurting people. Nobody wants you to rule. They are hoping your birthday changes you. They are hoping you grow up. They are hoping to get their son back. I can't stomach you any longer. Goodnight." she said before walking away.

I will always be there son. An this will always be My pack. They just need to accept me. I will make them accept me. I mean I will be Alpha after all.

Once the house was quiet I headed down to the stables and got my horse out. Tipper was my only true best friend. We went on rides most night because it helped me relax.

The moon was high up an only half full. I looked it up and by my birthday it will be full. I couldn't wait. Next Wednesday is my birthday. Tipper and I ride then familiar trail all the way up to Sanders Ridge and looked out over the ranch. When we got there we wasn't alone.

"Colt you should be in bed." pops said.

"You know I ride every night." I said.

"Yeah I was just hoping you wouldn't tonight." He said with a sigh. Tipper walked up next to Jumper like they too were talking.

"I only miss my rides if I'm partying or on a date." I said smugly.

"I wonder what it's like to date? I haven't been on one of those in 17 years or more. Well I guess over 18 because it was right before I got pregnant with you." he said not looking at me.

"As long as the person your taking out puts out it's all good." I said smiling.

"Of course you wouldn't save yourself for your mate. Can I ask you something. No I'm just going to ask. Where is my son? my Colt the one that uses to talk to me, the one who didn't judge an the one who was kind? I miss him so much." Pops said sounding so sad.

"He doesn't exist any more. I grew up. I realized who I am." I said.

"I'm leaving. I can't be here anymore this isn't my home. It's like some place I hate. You dad is staying and so is Corty. I can't do it any more. I love them but I won't watch what I built go down the toilet because of you. I'm leaving the day after your birthday. Your dad has agreed to break our bond and let me go. But he refuses to leave." Pops said. What? That's crazy.

"So you going to run from your problems?" I asked.

"When it's my son. My flesh and blood that is my problem yes. I'm am going to run and try and find out what the hell happened. I'm done closing my eyes and pretending I don't see what is going on. Your a ungrateful, power hungry brat. I love you Colt I do but it's to much. What you said tonight was the last straw. Do you honestly think I chose this for my life? Do you? Well let me tell you something. I didn't I lost everything. My family, friends and pack. But for your dad I would have went to the end of the world for. But now that he is just sitting back and watching and hoping you will change. He tore my heart out for the third time in my life. First it was my family, then you an now your dad. I can't take it anymore." he said wiping stray tears that had fallen.

"I'm still the same Colt." I said but now even I had my doubts because my pops never cried and the fact that he's willing allowing the bond to be broken with my dad is some heavy shit.

"No Colt your not. I wish on every star in the sky that, that was true but it's not. My Colt would have never uses the f word in my house. And you know I'm not taking about fuck. It's the other one. My Colt wouldn't be bullying a human or other gay people. My Colt wouldn't be so hateful or acting so God like. My Colt loved his family, pack, friends and what Lone Wolf Ranch stood for. This person sitting next to me isn't my Colt. I love this Colt but only because I have too." He said.

Was my pops right? Was I that mean sounding person. I knew I wasn't the first one that's for sure.

"I think I need to do a think trip. I think it's time for a sweat lodge and spiritual fire." I said not looking at my pops.

"I'll arrange it you'll leave first think in the morning." Pops said.

"Thanks." I said swallowing a huge knot that was in my throat.

"I hope it works, I want my son back." he said before turning Jumper around and heading home.

I needed to get home and pack for my weekend. I just hope what ever is broken gets fixed before I lose my pops.