Part 2

"I love you so much" Harry tells Y/N as he continues to kiss down her neck.

"I love you too" Y/N replies while dragging her finger threw Harry's hair.

Harry toyed with Y/N skirt before dragging it down her legs. Harry then allows himself to wrap his fingers around the hem of Y/N top before gently pulling it over her head. Harry laughed softly at the fact that Y/N didn't even have a bra or underwear on.

"You're naughty" he whispered into Y/N ear.

She giggled in reply and began to undo and drag Harry's pants down his legs the same way he had done to her. Harry helped Y/N by quickly discarding his shirt to the side of the room.

"Maybe we should fight more often" Harry joked as he began living small kisses on the inside of Y/N thighs.

Small moans began to escape Y/N mouth before the sounds of Ava's footsteps came running down the hallway.

"Noooo" Harry said as he sat up.

They both new that this was about to end and they were right. Y/N quickly slipped his pants on and chucked Y/N her dressing gown that was sitting at the end of the bed.

"Mummy I sleep with you okay" Ava pouted as she ran towards the bed.

Y/N could see Harry shaking his head at her as she picked Ava up.

"Come on baby lets go get you a bottle" Y/N said as she carried Ava on her hip out of the room.

Y/N knew Harry was pissed that she didn't just take Ava back to her room to sleep so they could continue what was going on but Y/N didn't think it was right to do that.

"What Harry" Y/N said in response to the evil stare Harry was giving her.

"Y/N why are you giving her a bottle at 5:30 in the morning" Harry whispered so Ava couldn't hear.

Y/N didn't reply to Harry straight away instead she lied Ava down and tucked her in before giving her the bottle. Ava's little hand held onto Harry's hand as she drank her bottle and dozed back to sleep.

"This is why I gave her a bottle Harry, otherwise she wouldn't go back to sleep" Y/N spat out in an soft yet angry tone.

"You frustrate me so much sometimes Y/N" Harry said as he picked himself up and walked out of the room.

"Well you frustrate me all the time Harry" Y/N whispered once Harry had left the room.

Y/N woke at 10:30am from the sun shining in threw the blinds she rolled over to see Ava not there. She quickly jumped up and began to wander down towards the lounge room expecting to see Ava and Harry. Y/N knew that Ava was safe and that she was with Harry but she thought it was odd that he wouldn't leave a note even after there little fight earlier that morning. Y/N quickly dialled Harry's number only to reach his voice mail. She than took a deep breath and sighed because realistically there was nothing she could do to make Harry pick up.

Y/N went to go back to her room but she noticed the photo albums had been piled up upon the coffee table. A faint smile grew on her face because she knew Harry had been look threw them. There wedding album was sitting on top of the pile, Y/N ran her fingers along the photos wishing she could be back in the moment when everything was perfect. This distracted her self for several hours looking threw all the photo albums before she neatly piled them back up in the same order Harry had left them. Y/N didn't want Harry to know that she had been looking threw the albums.

Y/N heard Harry's car pull in just as she tried calling him again. Harry walked in with Ava on his hip and carrying a stack of presents all neatly wrapped in the other hand.

"Mummy!" Ava yelled in excitement and began waving.

"Hi baby, were have you been" Y/N said as she took Ava from Harry.

"Gran-mas" Ava replied with a huge smile.

"Wow you're a lucky girl" Y/N responded as she put Ava down on the couch before pressing play on the dora dvd that was already in there from earlier.

Y/N walked into the kitchen where Harry was, she pushed past him and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard.

"Nice of you to answer when I call you" Y/N mumbled under her breath still knowing Harry would hear her.

"I didn't hear my phone ring" Harry said as he took a sip of coke from his glass.

"Why did you bring home presents from your parents house anyway?" Y/N questioned not giving Harry any eye contact.

"Because we're not going there for christmas, so I took our presents for my family with Ava today" Harry said as he slowed down everyone of his words as if Y/N couldn't understand him

"You're a fucking jerk" Y/N spat out as she walked out of the room Harry was in.

Y/N knew why Harry had done that it was so his family would think it's all Y/N fault that they're not going there for christmas this year. That was the exact reason Harry had done it as well, he hated feeling like the bad guy in his families eyes especially because he already said yes to going there for christmas.

Harry jogged out to the car as he saw Y/N begin to put a suitcase in the car. He saw that Ava was already strapped into the car seat, she smiled at Harry as he walked past he couldn't help but smile back there was something about his daughters smile that could make him forget what was happening in the moment.

"Where are you going" Harry questioned Y/N as he stopped her hand from putting the second suitcase into the boot.

"To my parents" Y/N replied coldly as she pushed his hand away

"Y/N jus- just come inside and we can talk please" Harry said as he began to pull the suitcases out of the boot.

"No Harry we're going"Y/N said in response before pushing Harry's hand of the suitcase once again.

"Well why do you get to take Ava with you, she's staying her with me" Harry replied as he walked towards the back of the car.

"No she's not stay with you! She's coming with me" Y/N snapped back at Harry before he reached the door.

"Why?" Harry yelled back putting his hands in his pockets.

"Because i'm her mum" Y/N replied angrily.

Harry decided not to argue with Y/N anymore he knew that she was going to take Ava no matter if he agreed or not. It went silent as Y/N shut the boot and walked over to the drivers seat.

"Y/N just call me or something when you get there so I know that you's are safe please?" Harry questioned breaking the silence.

Y/N just nodded her head in reply and let Ava's window down a little bit so Harry could say goodbye.

Harry wiped the tears from his eyes as they began to drive off, he knew it wasn't right what Y/N had just done but he knew nothing would stop her either.