Part 3

(Warning: contains sex, don't read if you're not comfortable)

Y/N had only been driving for half an hour before she turned back around and headed home, she knew she couldn't just leave like that. It wasn't fair on anyone, not her, not Ava and not Harry. She knew that if she was going to leave she had to do it the right way.

"Why are waterfalls coming from your eyes mummy?" Ava questioned.

"The sun is making my eyes water baby, silly mummy forgetting her sunglasses" Y/N replied faintly smiling at the words Ava had used.

By the time Y/N reached home Ava had fallen asleep in her car seat. Y/N made sure not to wake her as she tiptoed into the already unlocked house before before lying Ava down in her room. Y/N carried her suitcase into there bedroom they once shared noticing that Harry was looking threw the photo albums that were on the coffee table earlier.

"You came back?" Harry said smiling.

"Don't flatter yourself to much" Y/N replied coldly.

Harry didn't reply back he knew it would only make the situation worse than it already was. He didn't really no what to do actually so he just stood there.

"Gemma is coming over" Harry said breaking the tension.

"Great so now she knows about our marriage problems. Thanks Harry" Y/N said throwing her hands up in the air in frustration.

"What the fuck did you expect me too do! fucking sit around here by myself all week" Harry angrily replied.

Y/N knew she was being hypercritical especially because she was just about to go running to her parents place herself but she still hated the fact that Harry asked his sister to come stay. Y/N and Gemma got along really well but Y/N was scared it was going to change Gemma's opinion on her.

Y/N had collapsed on the bed after Harry had walked out she only woke up because she could hear Ava's toy piano being played from the lounge room. She knew she couldn't just hide in the bedroom all day as much as she wanted to.

"Mummm" Ava screeched as she continued to bang her little hands down on her toy piano.

"I love your beautiful piano playing Ava" Y/N said smiling before she looked up at Harry and Gemma.

Harry didn't give Y/N any eye contact back, he would go threw phases were he would be sorry then he would feel angry.

"Hey Y/N how are you?" Gemma asked embracing Y/N in a hug.

"Hey Gem, i'm a pretty good" Y/N replied holding back the tears as she said this.

"Do you think it would be alright if i took Ava to the park for a bit" Gemma asked me.

Y/N realised that Harry had obviously already planned this with her.

"Park!" Ava said has her eyes lit up.

"Yeah thats fine the prams just in the garage" Y/N said pointing at the garage.

Even after Gemma and Ava had left Y/N and Harry just sat on opposite couches in silence not giving each other eye contact. It stayed like this for fifteen minutes.

"Are you going to talk to me or" Harry said using no facial expression.

"What do you want me to say" Y/N said as tears rolled down her checks.

Harry walked over and sat next to Y/N as soon as he saw the tears rolling down her checks.

"Im sorry" Harry whispered as he wiped away her tears.

"I don't want to fight anymore" Y/N said before she buried her head into Harry's chest.

Harry cupped Y/N face with is hands and roughly crashed his lips onto hers. He than picked Y/N up bridal style and carried her to there bedroom before gently throwing her down on the bed. Harry had already undressed himself and Y/N began to do the same thing.

"Y/N stop baby I like undressing you" Harry said stopping her from removing anymore clothing.

"Noo please Harry I just want you" Y/N said giggling continuing to undress her self as quickly as she could.

Y/N normally didn't mind Harry doing this sorts of things for her but today was different she was desperate just to have him all to herself and not have to worry about anything else. Harry began leaving a trail of kisses down Y/N bare body before reaching her core. He roughly pumped two of his long fingers into her, Y/N loved it how Harry could be completely gentle one second and turn to rough in a matter of seconds. Moans began to continuly escaped Y/N mouth.

"You're so wet babe" Harry said as he began to spread Y/N legs a little wider.

"Harry please just" Y/N said in between moans.

"Please just what?" Harry replied knowing exactly what she meant.

"Just please Harry" Y/N replied while she ran her finger thew his hair.

"Not until you say it" Harry respond while smirking back at her.

"Fuck me" Y/N whispered back.

As soon as Y/N said those two words he immediately flipped Y/N over without warning and began thrusting into her.

"Oh my god Harry, don't stop" Y/N said, once again in-between moans.

"You're so fucking hot" Harry moaned.

"I'm so close Ha-" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence in time.

Harry cumed just after Y/N had, it was the best sex he had in a long time and he knew Y/N felt the same way.

Y/N and Harry just lied together for a while, as Harry gave Y/N back tickles.

"Maybe we could have Christmas hear this year?" Y/N questioned knowing that Harry would agree.

Harry smiled and rolled over facing Y/N and gently crashed his lips onto her.s

"I love you" Harry said in between kisses.

"I love you too" Y/N responded as she kissed Harry back.

"Come on beautiful lets meet Gemma and Ava at the park" Harry said handing Y/N the bra she had thrown on the floor.