chapter 1: The Beginning

NOTE: at this point in time Susan is 12 years old and normal werewolves r supposed to form around the age 15
"Susan!Susan wake up!!!" I woke up with a jolt, then looked around still half asleep. I then realised that my mom was trying to fight off two male rogues by herself. I then put the pieces together and came up with the conclusion that rogues must be attacking our pack. I was suddenly yanked back into reality b a blood curling scream. I looked everywhere for the source, until I saw my half dead mother bleeding out in front of the rogues. Her beautiful brown hair getting blood in it and her perfect makeup getting ruined by her tears "run. (cough) RUN SUSAN!!" In an instant the 1 remaining rouge charged me, but my small form aloud me to easily dodge his forceful attack. Then I took the only visible escape, the window.
As i was running for the woods everything seemed to go in slow motion, i could see my dad's beta fighting off 3 younger rogues. Then I saw my father losing against the rogues leader, I wanted to go help him but for some reason its like i didn't have control over my own body. Once I made it to the forest line i felt an excruciating pain as i heard all of my bones break and readjust, then for the first time i heard my wolves voice. She instantly started explaining everything to me. ' ok my names Rosely and I'm your wolf. I'm sorry about the pain i tried to take most of it away, and I'm also sorry about your Dad but if I would've let u go u would have died.' She explained giving me control of my body again.

[ ok so did u guys like it if so plzzzzz vote comment and follow btw what's the average words per chapter for a 13 year old comment if u guys know ]