The kidnapping and the loss

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to get back to you I have had a lot to do, what with the hsa and stuff. But I'm back. I figured it was high time to finish this story.

Masky P.o.v.

I was sitting on the couch, doing some paper work for Slendy. Toby was off on a mission with Jeff, L.J. and Ben. As I was just finishing up, something hard and heavy but me at the back of my head and I blacked out.

Toby P.o.v.

We had just gotten back from our mission to find Sally crying.

"Sally, what's wrong?" Ben asked her gently rubbing her shoulders.

"I can't find Masky anywhere! I checked all over the house, but he is not here! That and I found blood on the floor and when I asked E.J. about it, he tested it and said it was Masky's! I'm scared!" Sally explained between sobs.

"But who would want to hurt Masky? He is so sweet!" L.J. explained.

"Well, I noticed that Clocky was acting a bit strange, but I thought nothing of it." Ben explained, still comforting Sally.

"And you didn't mention this why?!"

"I didn't think it was important! I thought she was just going through a phase." Ben cried out.

I wasn't paying attention. My Timothy was missing. I had to find him! If Clocky took him, then I knew where she would take him.

"Tell Slendy that I'm going after them!" I shouted over my shoulder as I ran out the door.

Masky

I groaned as I tried to sit up, only to find that I couldn't. Looking up I saw Clocky standing in front of me.

"Clockwork? What's going on?" I asked her in a croaky voice.

"You know, Masky, this is all your fault. If you had left Toby alone, then I wouldn't have to kill you."

"Clocky, what do you mean?"

"You stole him from me! I was the one he was supposed to be with! Not you! You turned him into a fag! Just like you! He was normal before you did that to him!" Clocky screamed at me.

"Clocky, I love Toby and Toby loves me. There is nothing you can do to change that." I explained. Then she kicked me in the face. It hurt, but I endured it. It was only when she kicked again and again that I began to groan in pain.

"How do you like that you fag? You can never have Toby. He is mine!"

"I will never be yours!"

Toby

I made my way to a small warehouse that Clocky and I used to hang out at. Slipping inside, I saw Clocky kicking Timothy over and over again. My blood boiled and a lulled out my hatchet.

"How do you like that, you fag? You can never have Toby! He is mine!" Clocky yelled, kicking Timothy in the face.

"I will never be yours!" I shouted. Clocky turned and I hit her with my weapon. She screamed and hit my head with a rock. I could feel blood trickling down, but I sliced her stomach open and she fell to the ground.

I stumbled to Masky, feeling oddly light-headed and untied his hands. Then I fell to the ground and knew no more.

Masky

I woke up in my room and remembering what had happened, I bolted up and ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Everyone but Toby.

"Where's Toby?" I asked. No one met my gaze until finally, Ben spoke.

"Toby...... he's in a......a coma. Clocky hit him really hard upside the head."

"No.....no, that can't be true! You're lying!"

"Masky, we followed Toby to that wearhouse. He had a nasty head wound. You were unconscious. Clocky was nowhere to be found. We brought the two of you back, and E.J. did the best he could for Toby. But, he is in a coma." Jeff explained.

I shook my head.

A blonde boy walked up to me. I had never seen him before. His eyes were two different colors- one a blueish violet and the other a blood red.

"Halo. I am Vincent. I am sorry for what happened to your lover. I am sure he will wake up soon."

"Nice to meet you Vincent. And thank you."

I only hoped he was right........

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!!! I must say that this is the end of this story. I thank all of you that have supported me throughout this story. I can't even begin to describe what you guys mean to me. Thank you.

Your writer, Antartica243