A Promise

Toby's P.O.V.

I looked down, waiting for Masky to yell at me, to call me a liar. I think I could take on a direct 'No'. But only if Masky told me that he didn't love me.

"You love....me?" i looked up to see Masky staring at me. I hoped i wasn't blushing.

"Y..yes..." I stutered. 'Come on, damit! You have been meaning to tell him this A WEEK!!!!!! Don't stutter now!' "Yes, I do, Timothy! And I want you to be honest with me: Do you still love me?" I looked away. 'What if he says yes? I would be overjoyed! But what if he says no?'

"Toby...I still love you." Masky whispered. I looked up at him in shock.

"Really...?"

Masky nodded.

Excidedly, I jumped up and down. I then grabbed Masky's waist and pulled him close.

"T...Toby?!" I still felt that if I went to far, he would want nothing to do with me; so I kissed him at the top of his head.

"Timothy...willyouwanttogooutwithme" I asked, rather rushed.

Masky laughed; that bueatiful laugh that would make me melt on the inside. 'Can you repeat that, a little slower?"

I took a shaking breath. "Not right now. Please, read the letter. It explains everything. things that i don't have the courage to say outload right now."

Masky nodded, taking the letter out of his pocket. I pulled Masky inot my room, where we would have more privicy.

Masky's P.O.V.

I sat on Toby's bed  and opened the letter. It was written in oddly nice handwriting.

"Dear Timothy,

        I know that you like me. And this may seem out of the blue; but I've had the same feelings for you. i don't know how else to say this except straight out there. I love you. I love the way that you stay on top of your work; how you always laugh whenever I say something funny; how you only ever scold me, and how you try to please and protect everyone else. I want to please you, as best as I can. I want to protect you. I want to love you with everything I have. 

I want to know about how you feel about me now.

Timothy, will you be my boyfriend? I need to know your anser.

Love, Toby"

I read the last sintence for a whole minute. Then i threw my arms around Toby, surprising him.

"Wha?" I kissed him.

"Oh, yes Toby! I will be your boyfriend. i promise you this."

Toby smiled at me. "I promise." he whispered.