"Mel your not tired because you're in here watching tv."

"Rashawd I don't trust myself round you" Melodi said stating the truth. Melodi body would get all hot just standing next to Rashawd.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I kinda feel the same way."

Melodi didn't say a word when Rashawd told her about the way she made him feel. Rashawd was like a drug that once you get a taste you can't get enough.

"I'm about to go make a call. Do you mind if I come back in here and sit with you."

"No I don't mind."

Rashawd got up and went to call Vanessa. Watching Rashawd walk away Melodi slid her hands inside her thong. Rubbing her own clit Melodi was bringing pleasure to herself thinking about the night of her party. Rotating her hips Melodi rubbed her clit a little faster. Rashawd stood at the door which Melodi had no idea he had came back into the room. Rashawd watched as Melodi let out little moans. Rashawd instantly got on hard. Melodi arched her back as she continued to finger herself as she massaged her breast taking one into her mouth licking at her hard nipples. Rashawd couldn't take this any longer hearing the sound of Melodi's fingers slapping at her wetness Rashawd just had to taste the juices. He walked over to the bed and parted Melodi's legs open going face in Rashawd licked at Melodi's lips. Melodi body went into a shock when she felt the lips of her drug between her legs. Rashawd licked softly as Melodi rotated her hips.

"Awww shit Rashawd it feels so good" Melodi whispered. This felt so good to Melodi that her body was trying to reject it. Trying to run from Rashawd's tongue Melodi tried to left herself up but his tongue had her weak.

"Don't run mel let me please you" Rashawd whispered grabbing Melodi's hips tighter as he flickered his tongue at her Pearl.

"Rashawd please Mhmm I can't take it" Melodi moaned out. Melodi grabbed her right breast and massaged it as she grabbed a hold of Rashawd's head and hungrily fucked his face.

"You taste so sweet and pure" Rashawd said as he rubbed his index and pointing finger over her Pearl. Still licking at her box Rashawd removed his fingers. They were dripping wet from Melodi's juices.

"I wanna taste it" Melodi moaned as she arched her back. Rashawd stuck his fingers inside Melodi's mouth. Sucking on Rashawd fingers as she tasted her own juices Melodi was beyond sweet. Melodi wrapped her legs around Rashawd's neck and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her. Melodi busted inside of Rashawd's mouth and he caught every drop. Quickly pulling Rashawd up Melodi sucked on Rashawd tongue as she enjoyed the sweetness of his tongue from her own liquid. Melodi moaned as they tongue caressed each other feelin how hard Rashawd was Melodi wanted him inside her.

"I want to feel you" Melodi said kissing at Rashawd's neck.

"Its not time yet. I don't think your ready Melodi."

"Rashawd please baby I wanna feel you" Melodi moaned as she rubbed his stiff wood. Rashawd was big and thick. Melodi was feenin for it.

"Melodi you're not ready" Rashawd was right Melodi wasn't ready. She could barely take his tongue or his fingers imagine what is dick would do. But Melodi wasn't having it she wanted to show Rashawd what she could do. Melodi pulled down Rashawd shorts and stood face to face with his big hard stiff rod. Melodi was kinda of shocked on how big he was. But she wanted to show Rashawd that she was ready. Wasting no time Melodi took Rashawd into her mouth.

Sucking in air Rashawd grabbed Melodi's hair as she took him deeper into her mouth. Rashawd was out of it. Melodi was really putting in work on his dick and it felt so good. Rashawd had gotten head from Vanessa plenty of times but all those times couldn't mount up to this one time with Melodi.

Melodi moaned as she sucked on him and that drove Rashawd crazy. Melodi moans was really doing something to him. Rashawd felt himself about to explode so he tried to move Melodi out the way.

"Mel watch out" he said trying to get up but Melodi wouldn't let him. She wanted to taste his liquids. Melodi placed her hand on Rashawd chest pushing him down. Rashawd knew what Melodi was about to do. He had never had a girl swallow before. Even Vanessa she would suck him up and Jack him off the last couple of minutes. But Melodi was letting Rashawd experience something he had never done. Playing with his balls and licking at the head Melodi took Rashawd all the way in her throat. Rashawd was shocked that she could do that. Licking his penis as she sucked Rashawd couldn't hold it anymore. Releasing his seeds into Melodi's mouth Rashawd grabbed a hold of the sheets as he moaned Melodi's name. Swallowing every drop and then kissing the head Melodi got up and Rashawd hungrily kissed her. Rashawd had just fallen in love with Melodi as they laid in each others arms. Pulling Melodi close to him as they drifted off to sleep Rashawd knew Melodi was ready for him but it was him who wasn't ready for Melodi!

This book is going extremely well. And Rashawd and Melodi is something powerful. Im not putting an age on Rashawd just know he's much older then Melodi .! but the age difference is not the point its him being close friends with her dad that the big deal. But enjoy the book!

.... if you want to chat or get to know me personally or share your personal thoughts with me INBOX me!!!

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv