" You're right ! We will go. When and where is it ?" I ask her.

" Its this Saturday I guess. I am yet to receive fixed info." She says.

" Okay. You let me know when you receive it." I say and she simply nods.

________________________________________

Next day , school ~

" I can't believe you actually bunked school because of it. I mean , the accident is indeed a big deal but still. You never bunk." Matthews says.

" Can you please atleast try to get over it ? This is probably the tenth time you're saying it." I roll my eyes while opening my locker.

" Alright , alright ! By the way , how is he now ? Better ?" He asks.

" Yeah , alot better." I say , nodding.

" Thats nice. We kinda missed him at the lunchtable. Its good that he is back." Matt says and I stiffen at his sentence. It must've been obvious because Matt frowned at me.

" What's gotten into you ? Okay ?" He asks.

" Listen ......" I trail off.

" You know you can tell me." Matt pats my shoulder.

" He lost his memory , Matt. He doesnt remember us." I say .

" What ?" He yells.

" Its shocking." I shrug tryna be cool when I was the complete opposite inside.

" Oh no ! I can't believe I lost it." He mutters.

" What did you lose ?" I narrow my eyes at him.

" Uh.......you see ..um.....me and Smith had this bet." He shrugs awkwardly.

" What kind of bet ?" I raise my brow.

" I ......uh......told him....um...." He trails off.

" Without the 'uh' and 'um' please." I interrupt.

"Itoldhimthatyoubothwillstarrdatinwuthinamonthandheclaimedktherwisesowehadabet." He says all in one single breath.

" Loud and clear , Matt." I start to lose my patience.

" I told him that you both will start dating within a month but he claimed otherwise so we had a bet." He says , looking anywhere but me.

I gasp audibly and glare at him.

" Look...." He says but I cut him off.

" You have 10 seconds Matt. If you wanna wake up another day snuggled up in Emily's arms then I'd suggest you to run." I say.

"Me and Emily haven't taken our relationship to that level yet." He says completely ignoring my warning.

" Run Matt." I grit my teeth.

" Though I everyday wish...." He trails off with a dreamy look.

" Ew...dont discuss that with me. Run." I say with a disgusted expression.

He comes to his senses and runs away but before I slam my locker and chase him , Jasmine blocks my way.

" What is the chaos all about ?" She asks me.

" He wasnt concerned about him losing his memory but because he lost a freaking bet." I say.

" Who's he ?" She asks.

" Matt." I spat his name.

" What was the bet ?" She asks again.

" Forget it . Not worth discussing." I look away from her questioning gaze and walk out of the locker room.