Chapter 2

edited

My prep team are all over me as soon as I step through the door.

Octavia is the first one to me and I get pulled into the tightest hug imaginable. She bursts into happy tears she tells me. She glances at my nails.

"Katniss, have you left me anything to work with? Did I not tell you to stop biting them. We will have to apply fake ones. You really are the limit Girl on Fire."

She pulls me into another hug before Flavious pushes her out the way so he can hug me to. I can tell that he has had more tatoo work done. The gold tattoos that wrap around her eyes now curve down around his mouth and travel down his neck.

"Katniss Everdeen. You have let your eyebrows grow back in again. I see I have my work cut out."

I just smile and run to Venia. She has to be my fave of my prep team. Her skin now has a pale blue hue to it. I can't say I missed the green but now she just looks a bit like a smurf.

"Your hair?" Is all she says. I can happily say to her that I left it. Just like she told me.

I hug my mum and my sister and dump my game bag on the chair before going up stairs with my prep team to get prepped before I get to see Cinna. My stylist.

I can't say it was the least painful experience, but I had let all my body hair grow back, and my nails were like stubs.

I was waxed, plucked, showered and Octavia had managed to apply the fake nails. She had to stop me twice from biting them. Flavious managed to get my eyebrows looking more like eyebrows and Venia had my hair feeling all smooth and fluffy again. They applied my make up. I saw the pallet Cinna had given them. It was more natural I liked it.

They left me alone in my room to wait for  Cinna to show me my outfit for what I was wearing on the train and for the first stop of the Victory Tour. District 11. that was Rue's and Thresh's district.

Cinna walks in. He is wearing his usual all black with a small bit of gold eyeliner. I'm excited to see what outfit Cinna has created for me this time.

It's an orange dress. No it's more than orange. It's got an orange tanktop bit and then the skirt poofs out. At first I think its another fire dress. No its leaves. Like Autumn. the reds and yellows and oranges are vibrant but subtle.

"Cinna I love it!" I say while rubbing the fabric between my fingers.

Authors note.

Hey guys I know you are probably like where is Finnick and all that and I promise he will come into it.

I apologise to everyone who is team Peeta for killing him off. But all I am saying is you haven't seen the last of him.;)

this is my first fanfic on wattpad but I have written another one. (also hunger games related)

but yeah I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if they are really short.

xxxx