JC: You'll never get to drive my car again, Samantha. Never!

Jeron: That was one heck of a ride! I thought we'll never arrive here alive!

Nica: I am never riding with you again!

Hanna: Was that a plane ride?!? Since when did you get your pilot's license?!?

All of them are complaining except for Tho who's still in his snob mode. As much as I want to avoid saying this but it makes him look hotter than usual.

I think we arrived earlier than we're supposed to because both DLSU and UST buses are not yet here.

We entered the arena. The boys went straight to the dugout while Nica, Hanna and I went to our reserved seats. A sea of yellow and green are starting to fill the arena by now. Wow, I never thought that this game will be taken by fans this seriously.

Hanna: Sam, what's with Tho? He doesn't seem fine to me.

Sam: Oh please, Hanna. I have no idea. He's been avoiding me since yesterday.

Nica: Hmm. Did you have an argument?

Sam: No, there's nothing to argue about.

Nica: Makes sense. I don't know. He's not telling me anything.

Few more minutes, Tho got out out of the dugout. I can hear a lot of screaming from the crowd.

"THOOOOMAS"

"AAAAAH!"

Okay, those two are normal.

"I LOVE YOU, THOMAS!"

Me too. I love you, Thomas. :( Please stop being snob.

Tho raised his hand to acknowledge the fans.

Weird, he's in his usual clothes he then sat beside Nica.

Nica: What are you doing here?

Thomas: Coach banned me from playing today.

Our eyes grew wide upon hearing that. He won't be playing. Why?

Hanna: Why? Did you hit somebody again?

Thomas: Who will I hit, Hanna? I missed practice last Thursday. It's one of the consequences.

So, now I know why he's not talking to me. It's my fault. I suddenly feel ashamed of myself.

Hanna: Why did you skip practice?

Thomas: I had to attend to something more important than practice.

He looked at me and I avoided him. I'm really ashamed of myself.

I bowed down. I have no face to show to anyone most especially to Tho's fans. They came here expecting to see Tho play.

Sam: Guys, I'll just go out to buy water. Do you want anything?

Nica: No, I'm fine.

Hanna: Yeah, you want me to come with you?

By the sound of their voices, I know that these two are having a clue of what's going on. These two are smart enough to know.

Sam: No, I can manage.

I stood up and took two steps away from them. At the back of my mind, I am hoping that someone would grab my hand and insist that he would go with me.

I looked back, Tho's there still sitting beside Nica. His eyes are locked on the empty court. Sam, that guy loves basketball more than anything so don't expect. EXPECT LESS, HURT LESS.