chapter 7

I heard his foot steps face away. When I knew know one was there. I climbed out of my widow. I went to the park by my house only about 3 minutes walking distance. I stayed there for about five minutes. When I was about to leave some guy came up to be was around the age 18.

He said "come with me"
I said "no" then he pulled out a knife it.
"Do it" I said
She got the knife and went across my stomach. I fell to the ground in pain. It was painful but i managed to make it to the house. I somehow got back to my room. I put a banage over it to stop the bleeding. I must of been really tired cause I pass out really fast.

Cain walk in the room to wake me up. I fell out of bed. There was blood all over my bed and clothes.

"Oh my got Scarlett what happen" he said
Luke came running in his room is right next to mine.
"Go get the other brothers now" he yelled at Cain.

Then Luke pick me up. It hurt but I bit my tongue so I wouldn't scream. luke let me go I'm fine it's just a small cut I'm fine plzz lukey let me go" I said trying to get out of his hold.

He sat me down on the couch.
Eric then came in with stuff to take care of the cut. It was stuff to clean it and I always hated it. I removed when I was a kid I would scream at the top of my lungs when they would put it on the would have to hold me down cause I wouldn't stay still.

Eric tryed to left up my shirt. But I grabbed the end of my shirt so he couldn't left it up. Then I tried to get up but only to get push back down.

"No" I scream at everyone in the room. Trying to get of the couch. Eric gave the boys this look. I had no clue what it meant then max grabbed my legs and Luke grabbed my arms. Eric Then pulled up my shirt. I tried so hard to wiggle out of that grip but I went no where

"Stop moving" Eric yelled at me.
He scared me so I stop moving be started to clean the cut. It was hurting so bad. I was screaming and crying.

I made eye contact with luke.
"Make it stop please" I ask
He wishper in my ear that he can't make it stop and that he sorry and for me to clam down. Finally Eric was done he banage it all up then I fell asleep on the couch.