chapter 4

Eric pov
When she woke up my eyes were all teared up. My little girl is okay. All my brothers had a discussion. We need to watch her closer Max says we all agree. No matter how much she gets mad at us for being to overprotective. We love her and we yall need to keep her safe. When the nurse walk in with the huge needle I worried. She hates needles. Then she ask if she could hold one of are hands and Luke got up and went to hold her hand.
I could tell she wanted to cry. But she dint she always wanted to be strong in front of us. After talking to the doctor. I pick her up and took her to the car. She feel asleep on cain shoulder. Jake took her up to her room

Jake pov
When I take her up to her room on the way up she said I'm scared. I said don't be everything will be alright. Don't tell the other brothers I said that she whispered into my ear.
She tries not to act weak in front of us. I don't know why she's just a little girl my girl.

Since Eric is the oldest he will be putting the needle in her.

Eric pov
She said don't put the needle in me in a worried tone. I have to I say back. Can I see your arm I say in a calming voice. No she yelled at me. I knew she wouldn't let me so I called in all the other brothers. They come in Max was holding down one of her arms. Luke was holding down the other I put the needle in the arm Max is holding down. When I put the needle she screeched. I'm finish I say anything we can get you she shakes her head no.