"Oh, hi Adam." I see Adam, and he is waiting with what looks like an extra script, that he hands to Jared. 

  "Jared, you're going to be working with Christine. Please read both of your scripts, and make sure you both have everything down. Christine, meet me over at set two in fifteen minutes, and we will go over your script to make sure you have it down. It may seem as if i'm being a bit harsh, but I just want you to do really well." Adam smiled, and left Jared and I alone. Practicing our lines, I skipped through a little, and saw that there was a scene where Violet and Henry kissed. "OMG. I'm such a lucky girl today." It had been about ten and a half minutes and along came the scene where we kissed. I had never kissed anyone before, so this was definitely a new experience. Right as we were about to kiss, I could feel someone was watching us, and I pulled back quicker than I have ever moved. It was Mom. "Oh, um Hi mom."

  The stare she gave me before talking was like she was mad, and happy at the same time. "Sweetie, what are you doing?" She asks. "I'm practicing my script. I then walk over to her and point to the scene where the two of us kiss. "Alright, that's fine. I was just curious as to what the both of you were up to." Lana laughed

  As Lana walked away from us, we had finished practicing with a small kiss, which left me blushing. "Chrissy, you're blushing." Jared says, smiling. "Omg, omg, what do I say?" I question myself before saying anything. "Um, yeah. Hey, look I'll see you on set. I have to go see what Adam wanted." I tell Jared, trying not to show him that I actually had feelings for him. As I start to jog over to set two, I started thinking of Jared and what had just happened, "What in the actual hell just happened??" I ask my self. "Did I really just kiss Jared??"  I really didn't know what to do at this point, but I tried to brush it off a bit, before I got to the next set.

  Seeing Eduardo with Adam, I could see that he had my costume. It was a light pink dress, with short sleeves, almost like a tee-shirt. "Its beautiful, Eduardo!" I tell him, as he smiles at me. "I'm glad you like it Christine." Eduardo hands me the dress, and tells me to go find Lana to help with the dress, as she had way more experience than I had.

  It had come time to start filming, and I see Jared watching me from behind the cameras. He smiled, and gave me two thumbs up, as if he were wishing me good luck. Taking a deep breath, I told myself that I would do just fine like mom had said.  About an hour later, it had come time for Jared and I's scene together. I got butterflies in my stomach, and I didn't really want what happened a while earlier to happen now. Ending the scene was a kiss, and right before the cameras started rolling once again, I could see everyone was watching. How embarrassing could this possibly get? "Put it behind you Christine. Just smile, and move on with the scene." This played in my head up until the cameras started rolling.

  I could see Jared acting his part as I was speaking, and it had finally come, the moment I had personally been waiting for. THE KISS. "Okay, go easy Chris. Don't mess this up." I tell myself, before placing my lips against Jared's. This moment was so surreal, and felt amazing. After the kiss happened, the cameras stopped, and everyone had started to clap. All except for Jared and I. We were still kissing. By this point, I figured out that he had the same feelings for me, as I did for him, and I wasn't going to complain.

  I pulled away after those few second of 'extra kissing' and smiled a bit. Jared smiled back and hugged me. Could this moment get any better? It could! "Chrissy, I know we haven't known each other longer than a few weeks, but would you like to go out to dinner tomorrow night?" He asks. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I question him, sarcastically. "Maybe." Jared laughed. "I'd love to go to dinner." "Then it's settled. I shall pick you up at six o'clock tomorrow evening."

  Walking away from Jared, I went over to see Lilian. I felt as if I neglected her for those few hours. "Look, Lil. I'm sorry for leaving you. I just forgot to come back to tell you I was going to film. " I told her, and I was sad about it as well. "Its fine. I know you didn't do it on purpose. Oh, by the way, you did really good out there." She tells me "And congrats with you and Jared." Lilian whispered in my ear and hugged me, as a congrats. "Thanks." I say, as I could see Rebecca walking towards the two of us. 

  "Christine, you were amazing! I could definitely see you becoming an actress in the near future." Rebecca said, smiling and hugging me. "Lana also wanted me to let you know that you were leaving to go home in a few." "Okay, thanks Bex," I smile, and Lilian does as well.

  Lilian and I had started to walk to where Lana was, and I could see that almost all the cast were there, except for Bex, obviously. "You did such a good job sweetie!" I could hear coming from Emilie and Jen. "Thank you guys." Lana turned to me, and gave me the tightest hug. "You were so amazing out there honey." She says to me, and I hug her back. "Thanks mom." I tell her, before she turns around, and tells everyone that we had to leave for the night. Since they're all friends, they see each other quite often, so it wasn't a goodbye, abut a see you later.

  As we got to the car, we all got in, and Lana turned around to look at me. "Congrats with you and Jared." She kisses my forehead and tells me.  "Thank you." I say, before buckling my seat belt. Driving away from the set, all I could do is smile. I had the most amazing day ever, and I couldn't think of any other way to spend it. Lana pulled into an apartment complex that I hadn't seen before now, and turned to Lilian. "Lilian, this is where you will be living. I've paid for your first year here, because by the time that period ends, you should have a job, and can pay for it by yourself. I don't want you to think that I'm leaving you here because I don't want you at the house, which you're welcome over at any time, but you're an adult not, and you should try to live on your own. " Lana tells Lilian. "Really? Thank you so much Lana. I honestly don't know what to say." Lana looks at me, and then back to Lilian. "Just a thank you is all that is needed. " Staying in the car, I watched as Lana took Lilian, and her bags, upstairs to her new home. I opted to stay in the car, because I would've felt terrible going up there, and leaving her. Even though she is an adult.

  Lana came back to her car, buckled her seat belt, and asking if I was ready. "Yeah. Do you think she'll be okay?" I ask mom as we start to drive off. "I'm sure she'll be fine." She replies. All I can do now is hope that she does okay. Looking back up to Lilian's apartment window, I saw her. She was waving and smiling. I waved back, and smiled to her. This wasn't a good bye, just a see ya later, as I said before.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's the new update! I hope you like how it turned out. Also, apologies for taking so long... I was sorta busy.... with life.

Oh, I had an idea of basically writing another story similar to this, but with Jennifer being adopted into a 10 year old Lana's family.. But I'm not sure. Leave your thoughts of that in the comments. 

Leave your opinions for this chapter in the comments as well! They help me improve :))

Bye! XOXO Trystan