7)I love you viccy(KELLIC)

*TRIGGERING/SMUT*

Kellin POV

   Ok people around here call me a user but trust me I'm not. I just want to see who's my good f.uck and probably a cute as f.uck
boyfriend.
   I have been keeping my eye on this one hottie ,Vic Fuentes. Ok I like Vic , his voice, his hair, his c.ock.
   Ok I took it a little to far but damn he was hot. I want him to beg for me. I want to feel his insides. Oh look now I have a bonner.
   Thanks a lot Vic Fuentes, you know what I think you'll be my good fuck. And maybe even my new boyfriend. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about myself.
   My name is Kellin Quinn, and am a sex magnet, I love guys, mostly Mexican.
And my parents abandoned me about two weeks ago.
   But none of than matters now, I want that damn Vic Fuentes on his knees begging for me.
   Before anything else I had to take care of my little problem. I was in my room j.acking off myself. I moaned Vic's name more than once.
   Then I fell back to sleep.

Vic POV
One cut ,two cuts ,three cuts ,I need more. I hate my life ,I feel worthless.
I been feeling like this ever since Jaime broke up with me. He said he didn't love me like he did. Well after that I have fallen in to a deep depression.
Now that Mike is with Alysha in Kansas I have no one to fall on. And Tony, well he committed suicide by jumping off the Jersey Bridge.
But mostly Tony's death made my and Mike die inside. Well Mike and Tony had a thing but Mike was with Alysha ,Tony told Mike its ether me ur her.
But Mike being a dum a.ss chose Alysha.
I had awoken from my sleep. I walked outside to get the mail. But someone yelled my name. It was that smoking hot guy ,Kellin Quinn.
He ran over to me and asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him.
And of course I said yes.
He went home as I went back inside and took a nap.

Kellin POV
Yes Vic is coming to eat dinner with me. But I didn't feel the lust between us like I mostly did. I felt something else, I felt a fluffy feeling.
Ehhh probably nothing.
It was 5:43 pm Vic should be here right about now.
I opened the door and saw a cute little Mexican.
"Hello cutie, I'm Kellin and you are?" I asked stupidity.
"V-Vic I'm Vic." He said . I opened the door wider to let him in. "So Vic, tell me about yourself." Kellin said as we sat down.
"Well my name is Vic Fuentes, like duh, well I have a brother and a mother, I had two best friends now I have nun I-" I cut him off quickly.
"What do you mean you used to have friends, I mean like you're hot as f.uck.... Sorry but it's true." I said quite embarrassed.
He blushed ,"Well thank you Kellin, and I lost my two bestie by one being my boyfriend and dumping me, and the other jumped off the Jersey bridge." Vic said crying at the end. "I feel worthless Kellin, I feel like a piece of s.hit." He said. I wrapped my arms around him. I straight up kissed him. He wasn't in shock or anything all he did was kiss back. We slip our lips I put my head by his ear.
"Let me make you feel beautiful once again." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and I brought him to his room.
*THIRTY MINUTES LATER *

Third POV

"Ahhhh Kellin that's it!" Vic yelled while Kellin was f.ucking his brains out.
"F.uck Vic you're so f.ucking tight...it feels good." Kellin moaned.
"Kellin I'm going to cum!" Vic moaned loudly.
"Me too baby.".
"Kellin ahhhh!" Vic yelled and came all over his stomach . Kellin then came in Vic.
They both were breathing heavily. "That was wow."Kellin said. "Yeah I should come over more often." Vic giggle cuddling up to Kellin.
"Hey Vic do you mind being my boyfriend?" Kellin asked. Vic nodded falling asleep on Kellin's chest.

The end

So update yayyyyyy