Chapter 7

Standing with a tray in hands, a person whom I have never met before was waiting for me to answer. I simply shook my head to say no. Maybe he didn't like my answer that's why he said again, "I have no interest in sitting or talking with you. This table has the least number of people that's why I came here and besides..." he stopped for a second then continued " Scott would be mad if he comes to know that you didn't let me sit here." he murmured the second part, low enough to be heard by me and Jonathan only. Wait a Second... Scott send him?

"Are you my another partner?" I asked even though I might knew the answer. "Yes, I am." he said while dragging a chair back and setting his tray on the table. "Request accepted..." I said as he sat on the chair. Sarcasm to be noted. Even if he noticed or not, he started eating and didn't speak a word after that. Our table was maybe the most silent one. Nobody was speaking because of this unexpected arrival. We didn't even know his name. He emitted some mysterious kind of aura. I could feel it, it was like he was hiding something. "By the way, I am Taylor" he said when for few seconds he stopped eating. He took a sip of juice and again resumed what he was doing. He had blue eyes and black hair. His dressing style and hair was enough to tell that he didn't care about what someone thought about him. Even Jonathan looked well dressed and better in front of him.

"Nice to meet you New Boy" Jake came and sat beside me. "Just to remind you Jake you too are a New Boy." I said while shifting my chair away from his. "Okay then, change in statement, nice to meet you Newer Boy. Better?" " Whatever. Actually I have to go to somewhere, so you three talk and..." I stood up, thinking for a good word "Enjoy, I guess" I said while making my way to the exit.

I went to my locker and took out my cell. Hallways are always empty during lunch, so I could talk to Scott about all new and unwanted additions in my new and unwanted group. That would happen if he picked up the call. He was not answering. After a few moments of trying to call him and tapping my foot impatiently I saw a commotion going on in the end of this corridor. That classroom was not in use right now because of being near the lunch hall and it used to be noisy whole day. Therefore nowadays, it was locked. I kept my cell back in the locker and went to see what happened.

Making my way through a crowd of curious students is never easy. Everyone wants to be in front and look what is going on and probably take a picture to post on social media. But however I was successful after pushing some people out of my way. And what I saw was least expected by me.

Find It... Soon..

The message was simple, someone had to find something but that was not what was shocking. The shocking was the way it was written in. Alphabets scribbled on the blackboard with red paint or most probably blood.

Jake and Jonathan were standing there too. "I have to tell you something" Jake said and we all came out of the crowd, in the empty lunch hall. "Jake was the one who discovered it." Jonathan said while looking towards Jake, waiting for him to start explaining. "I was going to find you. That's when I saw the door ajar and went inside. That message is written with blood, I have checked it before anyone else could get the news." Jake explained with all gesture his hands could make, for better understanding or better mysterious effect.

The message was for me that's what I guess.

But one thing striked me while thinking about the message, it could be written by anyone. Anyone I knew or it could be someone new.
A new student.

Taylor.

The Lunch hall was empty, the hallways were no different, and Taylor was nowhere to be seen, not even in the crowd.

Where was he?