A king for a king

Uhm so this was requested by my friend (waifu), Johanna Joxmarf. So feel free to check out her stories. But if I lack on Oikawa's character or don't act like him. I'm sorry ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info:

Ship: Kageyama x Oikawa

Category: Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the volleyball match at Aoba Johsai High School. Kageyama was filling up his water bottle. And the Grand King, also known as Oikawa walked to Kageyama.

"Well isn't it the king, Kageyama Tobio!"

Oikawa cooed, flashing Kageyama a smile and peace sign.

"Well isn't it the flirt, Oikawa Toru."

Kageyama glanced at him, putting the lid on his water bottle.

"Not a flirt, just an expressive person."

Oikawa replied.

"Tch, I gotta get back to my team mates."

Kageyama passed him but before he could walk away, Oikawa grabbed on his wrist and stopped him.

"What's the rush, sweetheart?"

Oikawa pulled him back, making Kageyama face him.

"No rush. Just a up and go."

Kageyama replied.

"You don't have to go.. Just yet."

Oikawa smirked, pushing him to a wall.

"Oikawa, what the hell are you doing?"

Kageyama looked at him.

"Hmm. Sometimes I don't think straight."

Oikawa pinned Kageyama aganist the wall and leaned in close to his face.

Kageyama struggled under his grip. No matter how he tried, he didn't let him go.

"Kageyama, stop squirming."

Oikawa held his wrists over his head, closing the gap. Kageyama widen his eyes, reluctantly kissing him back. Moving in sync, Oikawa still did not let Kageyama's wrists go. Kageyama tilted his head, deepening the kiss.
For a few more of seconds of making out, Oikawa pulled away. Kageyama then opened his eyes, looking at the brunette. Oikawa smirked, letting go his wrists. Kageyama lightly blushed, putting his hands aside.

"That was only a good luck kiss."

Oikawa smiled, walking to the gym as Kageyama watched him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What ship do you want to see next? And what category (lemon, fluff, etc)

Bye for now!