"the last ones here"

"wait! stop! this is the place!" josh stopped at an abandoned warehouse. "this is the second part of the plan.."
tyler switched on his flashlight and looked around. "looks like people were here before us.."
"well yeah... it's a popular spot and it has been for a few years now. some of the best artwork i have ever seen are on these walls. the city's planning to tear the place down soon anyway. let's be the one's to finish the place off," josh smiled.
he pulled out the bottles of spray paint from his bag and two masks. he handed one over to tyler. "put whatever you want EXCEPT your name. if you want to sign something off, use a symbol or the first letter of your name. nothing to show firm identification."
tyler nodded as he shook up his bottle.

☀️✨

by the time majority of the cans were empty and most of the walls were filled in, it was nearly 1 AM.
"babe, i think that's all we can do... i for one think we did an outstanding job for being the last ones here." josh admired his work.
tyler finished up with one big '|-/' across one of the main walls and stepped back. "yeah... i don't think i could agree more."
both slipped off their masks and left their empty bottles of paint there. "just another way of being the last one's here," as josh would say.