Windrunner came, "Moonberry, prepare for a change," Windrunner says. Moonberry nodded, she closed her eyes she saw wings but not who they were attached to or the color, she wasn't even sure if it was wings, something was flapping up and down
Moonberry woke up she was shocked," Look at your reflection," she says.
Puddlepaw stared down at her reflection. She paused before realizing they were real. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She yelled. Sadly, it woke up all of the other medicine cats and they too freaked out.
"M-Moonberry! W--What's happened?!" Puddlepaw stammered
Moonberry blinked," Your fa-" she began, "Windrunner, your the wings!"
(She mumbled Windrunner, but said your the wings clearly
"W-what? Moonberry what do you mean?! These aren't a person! These are actual wings!!!" Puddlepaw stopped. "Wait... Can I... Fly?" She spread her wings and started flapping them till she starting going higher and higher. "Moonberry!!! Look! I can FLYYY!!!"
Moonberry smiled,"We need to return home, " She says. She closed her eyes and saw dark clouds then she opens them, "There is a storm coming,"
Puddlepaw came back down and landed clumsily, and asked," Hey Moonberry, can I fly there? Pleaseeee?"
"Sure," she says
"Yippee!" She yowled as she spread her wings and jumped up into the air. She had easily learned the basics of flying and was now trying to do a loop-de-loop. She finnaly got to the camp entrance, and waited for Moonberry there. She didn't want to go in without Moonberry, cats might get freaked out.
Moonberry reached the enterance, "Wait here," she says. She walked inside camp to get Redstar. She can back with Redstar, "The prophecy," he mumbles. Moonberry nodded and smiled.
"But..what do we do about the others? A lot of them will be very shocked. I think we might need some chamomile."
Moonberry shook her head, "Only the kits and apprentices and few young warriors, your mother was like you,"
Redstar looked at Moonberry, she shook her head, "Lets go gather some chamomile," she says happily
"I'll go scout out for some" Puddlepaw said quickly and flew up into the air.
When Puddlepaw finally found some, she reported back to Moonberry and showed her the way. "Here it is." she replied.
Moonberry nodded, "Good job, go ahead in, with RedStar I'm going to collect some yarrow leaves and feverfew," Moonberry says as she starts walking into the woods

"Okay" Puddlepaw replied back. "Here we go.." She said as she slowly walked into the camp
Moon berry ran to the fence a orange pelt cat greeted her, "Moonberry, what is it?" She asked. Moonberry sighed, "The prophecy," she whispers. The orange cat nodded and disappeared, Moonberry ran back to camp, along the way she grabbed yarrow leaves and fever few. Then she reached camp and slid into her den and put the herbs away
The cats had all freaked out, but by the end of the day most of them had gotten used to it. A few were still scared of her though. She padded into the medicine den and sat down. She stared out at the bright sunset. She mumbled quietly to herself before she fell asleep.
Moonberry smiled, "She is figuring out," she says to RedStar, "How long do think till she realises who Windrunner was.. Why didn't you appoint him deputy? You choose Greenfoot over your own brother, Greenfoot is a mouse rain!"

In her dream, the mysterious cat named Windrunner came again. "Who are you?!" She demanded. "Why did you give me wings?!" Windrunner chuckled. "You must find out on your own young one. But be careful. Now that the prophecy has been cast, many dangers will come into your life. Goodbye young one, sleep well" he said as he dissapeared.
Redstar sighed, "Windrunner was prophecised to die,"
Moonberry dug her claws into the ground she hissed, "You can change prophecies! I have done before!" She ran off into medicine cat den.
"And to think RedStar is my brother," she whispered to herself
Puddlepaw blinked her eyes open sleepily. " Moonberry? I had the weirdest dream. A cat named Windrunner- he told me there were dangers ahead.. Do you know who he is?" Moonberry nodded her head," Do you think your ready for  it?"
"Yes..I'm pretty sure I'm ready for whatever you have to tell me." Puddlepaw replied confidently. "It's not like it could do any harm." Puddlepaw said as she stretched her wings.
Moonberry sighed, "Windrunner is my half-brother, so is RedStar... And.. Windrunner is your father, he died saving your mother.
Puddlepaw blinked. "Oh. So that's my fathers name.. Okay thanks!" She said completely calm and walked away. Puddlepaw remembered her whole past as a kit, unlike others who only remembered small bits.
Moonberry sighed, she knew her mother as a kittypet, she felt like she should interdicted Puddlepaw to her.
Moonberry sighed "Puddlepaw!" She called, then Firepaw can in the den coughing.
Puddlepaw flew into the trees to ponder what Moonberry had told her. Somehow, she knew her mother was involved with this. Everyone thought both her parents were dead. Her father died saving her mother, but that wasn't her mother. What everyone didn't know, was that the cat who the clan thought was her mother, was just a fake. Her mother, her real one, had ran off a long time ago. So when her father died, she had no real family. She almost wanted to tell this to Moonberry, but she held back. It didn't matter. People could say Puddlepaw was exactly like her mother, but they were wrong.
Moonberry yelled again "Puddlepaw!" She called.. She stuck her tail under  Firepaw's paw. It was burning. "Ah where is the feverfew?" She asked
Puddlepaw heard her name being called and flew back to the medicine den. "What is it Moonberry? What's the matter?" She asked. She looked down and saw Firepaw laying on the ground. "Oh no, what happened?"
"Light cough, high fever, get the feverfew while I get some wet moss," she says. Moonberry grabs a dry moss ball and dips in the stream she then returned and put It on top of Firepaw's head, "We have to be carful, no catmint, to dangerous, overdosing the medicine can make him sick.. Give him fever few and one poppy seed, fever few tastes horrible so be sure he eats it all, "
"Got it! Should I add some honey to make it taste better? It would soothe his throat too." She asked as she ran over to the feverfew. She dipped it in the honey and gave it to Moonberry.
Moonberry nodded and gave it to Firepaw, he ate it, she then gave him a poppy seed and he ate it, "Let's make sure it just a cold," she puts her ear down to Firepaw where his lungs where to here him breath, "Listen," she says. It was 50% clear, she stuck her head up, when he wakes up beside to give him some catmint, till then keep replacing the water moss ball.. He has whitecough, we got to be careful or he could get green cough," she says
Firepaw fell asleep
Moonberry sighed," Leafbare is here, green cough arrives around the same time.. Be sure he has a wet moss ball on his head all times.. And when he wakes up he eats a few catmint leaves," Moonberry says
"Got it!" Puddlepaw meowed. "I'll prepare the catmint." She meowed while picking some fresh catmint. "I hope he'll be ok."
Moonberry sighed, "He will if he eats his medicine.. I'll go tell Berrytail that Firepaw is sick, " she padded over to Firepaw's mentor
Moonberry walked to Berrytail, "Your apprentice has greencough," " Really?! Oh no! What will we doooo?! HIS MOTHER AND NOW HIM?! NO NO NO NO OHMYGOSHHESGONNADIEWEGOTTAHELPHIM!" He yelled
"Berrytail, he'll live if he eats his herbs, but right now I need you to go get some food he needs some strength,"
Moonberry sighed, she nodded her head and went back to the den," How is he?"
"He's good. He hasn't woken up yet, but his breathing is becoming more even." Puddlepaw meowed
Moonberry nodded, "Good," she says.
Rainbowheart ran into the camp carrying an odd item. "Hey guys!" She yelled," Look what I found!" As she came closer the camp could see that she wasn't carrying an inanimate object. The object was alive. The camp was running in all different directions while yowling," RAINBOWHEART! WHY DID YOU BRING A VIPER IN THE CAMP?!" Rainbowheart blinked and shook her head. "Th- This is a viper?!" She yowled as she quickly dropped the angry snake. Soon the whole camp was a madhouse, cats running everywhere whilst the viper slithered around trying to catch innocent cats.
Moonberry looked around, "The viper will be able to smell the weakest cat!" She yield. "Puddlepaw we need to protect Firepaw," she says
Moonberry looked around, she remember vipers like to eat kits," THE KITS!" She yowled
Puddlepaw scurried over to the nursery, arching her back and hissing at the approaching viper. The snake came closer and Puddlepaw hissed even more furiously, hoping it would scare the snake away somewhere else, just as long as it left the vulnerable kits alone. The snake flinched when Puddlepaw hissed louder. But then it continued its journey onward. The snake was less than a foot away now and Puddlepaw was getting worried. She had to protect the kits! She realized the viper wasn't going to give up, so she lunged at the snake with all her might, hoping to get it away. The viper realized what she was doing and made a comeback. Puddlepaw had successfully killed the snake, but not before it had landed an attack on her. She felt her head spinning as she fell down on the dirt. All she saw was red as her right eye leaked out a deep red liquid. Then the world went black.
Moonberry rushed over, "Puddlepaw!" She picks up Puddlepaw by scruff and carries her to the den," I'll check everyone else when she wakes, the kits will be right after," She take Celandine and Goosgras, she takes the Celandine and bites it, the juice slowly drips into the Puddlepaw's eye, she then takes the goose grass and does the same thing. She take cobwebs and covers the eye with it, she grabs a wet moss ball and squeezes it, the water lands on the cobweb, "There," she says
Puddlepaw dreamt the scene over and over. Lunging forward, killing the snake, falling down, bleeding. Finally it faded, and replaced with it was the same cat that appeared in all her dreams. Windrunner. Except, this time, he had brought another cat with him. They sat down far from her, but just close enough to to where Puddlepaw could see the outline of them. Both sets of cats sat in silence, until Windrunner broke the silence with a single word. "Snow" he meowed quietly. The two cats faded away and Puddlepaw was left in silence as snowflakes fell rapidly, engulfing her in snow until there was no sign of a cat ever sitting there.
Moonberry nudged her, a gray haze fills her eyes, the grey haze lifted and there was blood on the snow, cats fighting it was awful, she saw every clan fighting to the deaths, the Frey haze lifted and she was back in her medicine den, "Oh no," she mumbles
Puddlepaw yawned. She blinked open her eyes, but one eye wouldn't open. She padded outside and looked in the water pool. Her right eyes was closed shut. There wasn't a scar, or any sign that it had been bit. It just wouldn't open. She sighed and slowly walked back into the den. Her spirits lifted a little when she remembered how she defeated the snake. She saved all the kits and queens! She felt a little better when she reminded herself of this. Her eye was a small loss, it would open soon enough. She inspected it some more to try and see how badly wounded it was. She figured it would heal in about a moon.
Moondberry's face was filled with horror, she needed to tell Puddlepaw, but they had to check everybody, just in case someone got bit, they did the kits first, Hollykit and Fernkit were fine so was Nightkit, she cleared them, "Puddlepaw, can you check the elders? I need to check on Raintail and Cloudbelly, Cloudberry is expecting kits," she says. She calls for Cloudberry, cleared her and did the same to Raintail, she then started on the apprentices
Puddlepaw checked the elders, who gave her concerned looks when they saw her eye, but she shrugged it off and continued on. The elders were fine, and so were the kits and apprentices. Just as Puddlepaw was done checking the cats, Rainbowheart came running in yelling. "OH MY GOSH! IM SO SORRY GUYS I DIDNT MEAN TO LET IN A SNAKE! I THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL HERB!" She yowled. "Don't worry. It's not a big deal. Just relax and let me check you. " Puddlepaw replied coolly. Rainbowheart finnaly calmed down just long enough to check her. Puddlepaw finished and Rainbowheart continued on. " So it's really okay? Cuz I...OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!" Rainbowheart yowled. Puddlepaw silently growled, agitated. What difference did it make? It wasn't a big deal, she just wished people would stop staring. She thanked Rainbowheart, and sent her out. Gosh. Rainbowheart was such a klutz.
Moonberry smiled, "Here the elders are probably shocked, so what herb do you think they'll need?" She says as she cleans up the blood from the dead snake
"Poppy seeds. I'll get some poppy seeds and deliver them to the elders." Puddlepaw replied. "Hopefully that will help." Puddlepaw grabbed the seeds and set off to the elders den. "I just hope they don't stare." She whispered to herself.
Moonberry grabbed some dandelion leaves and ran up to Puddlepaw, "This will help the calm down," she says passing the leaves. She walks to the apprentice den, they were all clear, so we're the Warriors and deputy and Redstar. Moonberry quickly remembered to check Firepaw, he was awake.. "Eat this and try to sleep naturally," she says passing the catmint. She goes to the prey pile, it has half empty, but she just saw Dustclaw and a couple other cats go out of a hunt.. She grabbed a fish and carried to Firepaw, "Eat this to help with the taste of catmint," she says
Day after day went by, and the same routine happened. Heal someone, and be stared at. It wasn't very fun. Soon three quarters moon went by, and her eye was supposed to be healed in a moon. One quarter moon, and then her eye should be healed. She wanted it to heal very bad now, the stares were becoming unbearable. Everyday she applied celandine, but it didn't make time go by any quicker. Her eye was definitely healed, but it still wouldn't open, so she still got stares. More and more now she was flying out in the sky just so she could get away from the stares. One quarter moon. That was it, just wait one more quarter moon. That was it.
Firepaw slowly got worse and worse. "Puddlpeaw can I talk to u?" Moonberry asked her.
"Sure, what cha' need?" Puddlepaw asked.
Moonberry looked around," Into the den," she says she walks in the den, Firepaw was by the stream resting, "I got a future vision, it was of a battle, and battle so horrible, against all clans, lots of loss blood, during leaf-bare also, which seems really rare, I'm planning to tell RedStar, I just wanted to tell u first,"
"Okay" Puddlepaw meowed. She didn't really care. She didn't feel like caring. She just wanted her eye back to normal.
  Soon it was night, and Puddlepaw laid down in her nest to rest. (Lol that rhymes) Her eye fell shut and she slept. Moonberry looked at Puddlepaw, this seemed unlike her, she knew what would cheer her up, but first she need to talk to RedStar. She walked up to his den and makes sure no one is around