Chapter 7: Two Guys One girl

Author's Note:

Natt Wolff aka Scott is on the side/top. Hope you lovies enjoy this chapter better :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jessica's POV-

We got inside the buffet and the waiter attended us right away.

"Table for three?" She asks.

"Yes please," my brother said.

We followed her to the back of the room and we sat in the booth to our right.

"What would you like to drink?"

"3 cokes please."

"Coming right up."

As the waiter left to go get our drinks I just stared at Violet and my brother. This is totally awkward right now. Normally Violet and I would go eat together but my brother would never tag along with us.

"Uh... we better go serve ourselves our food," my brother says breaking the silence.

"Yea we'll be right there Avi," Violet responds.

"Alright."

Avi gets up and leaves the table to get his food and as soon as he leaves, the waiter comes with our drinks.

"Are you okay Jessica? You're being really weird with me right now. I feel this awkward tension between us and I'm not liking it."

"Yea I'm fine, it's just that I thought you were mad at me or something because back at school I was ignoring all your questions."

"Oh that! Don't worry boo I was just teasing you. I know that nothing went down between you and Casey. And even if something did happen I hope you will tell me."

"No nothing happened. He just told me I have to get ready to be with him for a whole week."

"And I'm sure that will be torture for you," she laughs.

"Uh ya obviously!!" I tell her. "I don't know him like that and to make things worse he's friends with the asshole of Luke."

"Don't worry I'm sure during the trip we will have time to bond and have fun and then you can tell me if he has done something that hurt you. "

"Deal. Now let's go get that food we don't have all time Violet," I laugh and get her hand to go get our food.

It turns out having lunch with my best friend and my brother is not bad at all. We were laughing and talking the whole entire time. We should definitely hang out more often like this. Normally when Avi hangs out with his friends I decide to go away, I never like hanging out with "bros". And whenever Violet and I hang out he always leaves us alone unless we need a ride but that's it.

"Oh Avi we have something to tell you. I don't know if Jess has told you but we're going to Washington D.C. in a few days. And I think they need chaperones for the trip since most teachers have to stay at school and teach. I think it will be fun if you went with us."

"You guys are going to D.C. Jess?"

"Yea, I was sorta going to tell you all today during dinner but Violet already told you, so I just have to let mom and dad know."

"Oh well I hope you girls have a fun trip. And don't forget to bring me souvenirs."

"You don't want to come with us?" asked Violet.

"I would go but I have to go to my college classes. The rest of this week and next week I have important tests that I can't miss. But I really do hope you girls have fun. And Violet take care of my lil sister for me. And lil sister take care of Violet as well."