Going back (2 months later)

Hey it's (y,n) again I got another letter in the mail and it's from Lukas 😱 the letter said....
Dear (y,n),
We are having another party on sun the 29th at 12:00am, but this time it's at our pool, I really wish that u can come🙏🏼  P.s. Wear something sexy 😉
Love u baby,
Lukas ❤️

Im hyped and told my mom the news and she's thrilled too and said I can go! 😱

The next day (Sunday the 29th)
I got up at 11:5o this morning and got my mom up, and we went to the airport, and she hugged me and didn't cry this time, and waved to me as I left.

In Hanover, Germany
I got off the plane and walked to Luka's house, which was a mile away from the airport. I knocked on the door and here came John butler, "welcome back Madame." "Thank u John." I said then I went upstairs to the 1st door on the right and walked in and saw Lukas taking his shirt off, I dropped my stuff on the ground and said "hey babe." And he  whipped around, took the shirt off the rest of the way and picked me up. I started crying "I missed u so much over these 3 months." And he said "I missed u too babe." Without warning he put me on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled up, and kissed him so hard that he had to put his arms out to keep balance (another heated make out session 😉🔥💋) it lasted about 5 mins when I had to get air and he looked at me and I looked at him. Then he said "wanna make love again?" "Yasssssss, later on tonight." I said, then we got up, and he carried me to the bathroom and we took a shower together.

Later on that day (around 11:50pm)
After our shower we got dressed in our swim suits, I was wearing my "sexy" bikini that  was light pink with lace and sequins on it, then I showed Lukas and he said "verdammt das ist heiß af!" or "damn mommy that's hot af!" Damn I love when he speaks German to me it makes me melt 😍😱🔥💦 then we went to there backyard and wow... it's so beautiful and there heated pool is omg huge (almost as big as an Olympic pool). Then I was going to get in but Lukas picked me up and tossed me into the pool and then he laughs and started to walk away, but I grab the back of his underwear (that was sticking out of his swimming trunks 🙈 lol) then I started laughing and then he looked at me with his "angry" puppy dog face and I swim to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck, then I put my head on his shoulder with my face towards his head and looked up at him, then he looked at me, smirked, then kissed me for like 3 minutes straight, man it felt so good to kiss him again 💏💦 but then the party stared which meant only one thing ALCOHOL and u know what that means getting drunk again with Lukas.

20 minutes later
Me and Lukas left a little early but we were wasted.... Again, so me and him went to the house, Lukas carrying me, then once we went through the door, up the stairs, and got to the room we fell on the bed (and yes y'all know what time it is for us now 😏👉🏼👌🏼) me and Lukas got undressed, then he got on top of me his hair still wet from me pulling him into the pool (he was pissed by the way lol) then he thrusted down on me harder, so I moaned really loud and covered my mouth and said "oops, that was louder then I ment." 😫 then, he said "that's okay, no one is home right now." He went faster and faster, so after an hour of that, the parents knocked on the door and we freeze, he got off of me real quick, and ran to the bathroom and got tight sweat-joggers (that were loose at the top so he pulled them until I saw the beginning of his v 😱😍💦) on
😍🔥💦 and mmmmm damn he was looking fine af!

" He went faster and faster, so after an hour of that, the parents knocked on the door and we freeze, he got off of me real quick, and ran to the bathroom and got tight sweat-joggers (that were loose at the top so he pulled them until I saw the be...

but then he laid down and I cuddled up next to him, put my head on his chest and heard his parents come in drunk af, I got up and said "hey guys, um....... Ur in the wrong room." And the mom said "oh whoops, well let get to the right room and let's get it on daddy." And she left pulling the dad by his tie. "Omg wow ur parents are going to have sex too, but I thought ur mom was fixed?" "She is." Lukas said with a giggle and I started to laugh too. Then he gave us a glass of water so we wouldn't be as hangover last time, the he laid down and I put my head on his chest, then turned the light off and fell to sleep.

The next morning (Sunday the 30th)
We got up to the smell of eggs and bacon, I woke up first and messed with Lukas's hair, then he woke up, kissed me and walked hand in hand down the stairs, then his mom said "well good morning sunshines, how was ur night last night?" "Good." Me and Lukas said in unison then smiled at each other, and we sat down next to each other and he waited for his parents went in the kitchen and kissed me again and when he saw them he stopped and looked at them. We ate breakfast and then went back to the room with Lukas and said "I have to tell u something Lukas." "Yeah, wait is it babe?" He said and I said "I might move here to be with u!" His face lit up and he picked me up and hugged me and said "omg, I would love that, I wouldn't be lonely at night anymore." Then winked at me. I called my mom and told her what I wanted to do and she agreed with me, then I told Lukas that my mom said she agreed to let me move here and she was going to fly up and bring my stuff to me. Lukas was so happy that I'll be with him and I'll be moving in with him.

Sorry I lied no more parts 😬😔