The trip! (lukas on snap ⬆️)

Hi, my name is (y,n) I'm 16 years old, I just got home from school when my mom pulled me in the house when I went to go unlock it. I shouted in pain, "OUCH! Mom what the hell was that for" I said with anger. My mom said "omg honey I'm so sorry, I thought u wanted to hear this news." "Ok I said, what's the news about?"my mom got excited she got up ran and got the paper that she got in the mail. "Whew" my mom said out of breath "how about u just read it while I rest a bit." My mom said and plopped down in her lounger. I started to read the letter, it said....

Dear (y,n),
I'm here to tell u that the Riegers and their 17-yr-old son lukas Rieger have invited u to their beach party in Hannover, Germany on sat the 19th at 12:00pm.

We all hope u can make it 😊,
John butler

I started to freak out, I startled my mom by jumping up and down and screaming with joy, my mom got up and said.... "Told u that it would be good news for u, are u going to go?" I looked at her and said "hell yeah, I'm going to go to Hannover and see my boo Lukas Rieger, hell yasssss!" Then my mom said "okayyyy calm down its tomorrow, I think u can wait for today to pass, right?" "Yes, ma'am I can" I said, and then ran upstairs to my room.

The next day (Saturday 😱)
I got up and ran down stairs and got breakfast, and ate real quick, and ran back up stairs and got dressed, and brushed my teeth. Then I ran back down stairs with everything I needed and looked at the time to see that it was 11:48 and I got my mom up and she said "omg, I totally forgot what time is it!" I looked at her alarm clock and it said 11:50. "Omg, it's 11:50 I said" and then my mom hopped out of bed got dressed, and brushed her teeth. And we rush to the car, and get to the airport.

At the airport
We made it in 4 mins for my plane and my mom stood there crying and said "I'm going to miss u baby." And I said "I'm going to miss u too mom." And I got on my plane and it took off, with my mom waving my goodbye.

In Hannover, Germany 😊🇩🇪
We got off the plane and I went to find John butler and I found him by Mr. and Mrs. Rieger's house (which is huge by the way 3 floors, 6 master bathrooms, and 6 bedrooms!) and he greeted me in and he told me to set my things in the 1st master bedroom, to the first door on the left upstairs. When I walked in, and there I saw him, Lukas Rieger 😱😍💦 he just got out of the shower, water dripping down his fit, 6-packed body, I told myself to stop looking but I couldn't, I just kept staring, then he noticed me and said "Gutentag." And I said "Gutentag." as well. "So ur (y,n)?" He said. "Yes nice to meet u Lukas" I shook his strong hand, I just wanted to hold on to it forever. I'm still looking at him I scanned him up and down, the only thing he had on was a towel. He saw me doing so and said "I'm going to dry off." "um.... Okay." I said with hesitation. Then he turned around and came up to me very close and wrapped his arms around me with his hands on my lower back, and pulled me in until our waists touched. I looked at him real quick and looked down and did a small lip bite, but I didn't hide myself to well, then he saw me and said, "unless u want to get to know me better first." he said with a smirk and a small lip bite. He was taller then me like 5'6 or 5'6 1/2, I couldn't resist so I jumped on him so my legs were above his waist, then I kissed him and he pushed me against the wall, then it turned into a heated make out session (but it was so worth it 😍🔥💦🇩🇪) and then he carried me to the bed and set me down lightly, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what's happening to me" he said, "I don't know how to control myself around girls like u." Then I reached over to lay my hand on his hand, and he laid down so I ended putting my hand on his rock-hard abs. I freak out, but I keep my hand on him omg 'I can't believe I just got picked up, pushed against the wall very sexually, and had a heated make out with Lukas Rieger, and got to touch his rock-hard abs, omg yasssss!' I thought. Then Lukas got up, but I still had my hand on his stomach, and looked at me left my hand there and said "are u okay, u seemed scared, did I scare u?" "Oh no it's just that it all went so fast and I wasn't expecting to almost have sex with u" I said then he said "well I need another shower, do u wanna take one after I'm done?" Then I said "yeah sure, thanks Lukas" he ran over to me and said "I almost forgot something." he kissed me and I just let him, I put my arms around his neck. He's so hot, and so sweet I wish I can just stay with him. So, I laid on the bed with him, then I just laid there and he started playing with my hair, then I laid my head on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat which is fast so, I lifted my head, and he kissed me for a long time then I got up and said. "Um, don't u need to take a shower?" then he said "oh yeah I'll be right back" as he got up and walked away I wasn't thinking and smacked his butt, and just held my breath worried, and he stopped looked at me, smiled, then walked to the bathroom, I was just staring at his little butt the whole time.