Jikan O Damashimasu!

Start from the beginning

When I finally let go of Kaede-chan, she flopped down on the ground, looking quite tired. "Kayano-chan, are you okay?!" Nagisa-kun and I hovered over her head.

She didn't answer but only gave us a thumbs up while mumbling out something.

After we got her back on Earth, we all sat and faced Karma-kun, who was sipping on a juice box and staring at the schoolyard.

"So what's the plan?" I asked Karma-kun.

Nagisa-kun, Kaede-chan, and I exchanged a nervous glance. Karma-kun looked like the devil right now. I could see his demon aura.

Why did I even decided to trust this demon again?

~Time Skip, 5th period~

"Karma-kun, I don't think I can do it," I nervously sat down in my seat after the lunch bell rang. I was too nervous to even look straight at the blackboard.

My eyes darted every which way, my hand clamping around my wooden pencil and retracting the patterns on the hem on my skirt.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan. You'll do great, I believe in you." Karma-kun gave me a small smile. I couldn't help but give him a nervous smile in response. I was too scared that I would fail and the others would hate me for it.

Koro-sensei was a little late since he said he was going to Mexico for some spices or something like that. It gave me the little time I needed to gain some confidence.

"Okay class," suddenly Koro-sensei flew in, making some papers go up in the air. "Class shall begin! Gyhehe~"

Confidence, gone.

I was waiting for the signal Nagisa-kun was supposed to give me for when I would go up.

My heart beat fast against my chest. I don't know why I was nervous, it was just a shot to kill Koro-sensei's life, no big deal. But why did I feel like this?

Suddenly, I felt a hand pat my head. I looked up with wide eyes. Karma-kun smiled down at me. "Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan~ You'll be great~ Hehe~"

By looking at him, it did make me feel more confident. Confident in myself, and confident in my abilities. I smiled back at him. I'm surprised Koro-sensei hasn't caught Karma-kun standing up. So much for that super ability thing.

"Thank you, Karma-kun."

He sat back down in his seat but remanded staring at me. "Call me Karma, and I'll call you (Y/N). Okay?"

I didn't answer him. I just shook my head. He was already asking me to refer to him as an equal, which I had no problem with.

I smiled to myself inside. Someone was already asking me to say only their first name. It was a big step according to Japan's traditions.

"Okay, class! For today's English lesson, I thought that maybe (N/Y)-san would help more in this subject, since she lived in (C/N) for a while," Koro-sensei stated. All eyes were now on me. My face turned a slight pink.

His face gave me the creepies, his smile gave me chills. Everything about him made me want to retreat into a corner.

But Karma, Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan where all counting on me. And I wasn't about to let them down.

I rise from my seat with closed eyes. There was no going back. Nagisa-kun suggested this to Koro-sensei and it seems he took the bait.

I pull down my uniform down more.

"Koro-sensei is a big pervert. Everyone was basically drooling over you when you came in," Nagisa-kun told me. Karma grinned.

"Exactly, that's why she would be perfect. We will cut off some Anti-Koro-sensei material and paint it over your uniform, and cover its sent with perfume. He will be too busy staring at your breast."