Jikan O Damashimasu!

'So what's the plan?.' Before I could even hand Karma-kun the paperback, I saw him smirking like the devil at me.

You could practically see his tail and horns.

What did I just get myself into?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

My eyes wandered around the courtyard. I was sitting next to Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun (who I later figured out was a boy), and Kaede-chan which was the girl I saw earlier with green hair.

It was kinda breezy now, the heat died down letting me feel more comfortable. We sat by the giant tree in the courtyard sitting down in the overgrowing grass.

"So what kind of plan did you come up with Karma-kun?" Nagisa-kun asked. He looked quite nervous for some reason, maybe Karma always comes up with ridiculous plans?

"Don't worry Nagisa-kun," Karma grinned at him. Then he slowly put an arm around my shoulder and brought me closer. "(Y/N)-chan here is going to help us with our new assassination plan."

Suddenly, my face went red. I don't know why, but me being this close to Karma-kun made me blush, but I don't think anyone saw.

Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan both gave me a questioning look.

"Are you sure, Karma? It's her first day after all. She might be too scared to go against Koro-sensei," Nagisa-kun looked worried about my burning face.

He probably thought I was nervous going against the yellow octopus. But it was quite the opposite.

"Yeah~ She's ready. She agreed to help, after all, right (Y/N)-chan?"

Three sets of eyes settled on me. I looked back at Nagisa-kun who's eyes whispered, 'You don't have to do it'. I could already tell there was no going back after agreeing with Karma-kun.

Kaede-chan eyes sparkled with something I've never seen before. Not with jealousy that Karma-kun hand was around with me, but with, admiration?

I looked up at Karma-kun's face, since he was taller than me, to be met with his gold eyes. He was challenging me to say no, to back out of the deal.

I looked back at Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan. "No, I'll do it. What kind of student would I be if I didn't attempt to kill my teacher on my first day?" I chuckle nervously.

Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan exchanged a glance.

Karma-kun chuckled. "That's the spirit!" He let me go and slapped me on the back playfully. But I ignore it and sat right between Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan. Nagisa-kun immediately rubbed my back.

"I feel bad for you," he mumbled. I felt like crying mentally.

"Really?!" Kaede-chan whispered back. "They would be the perfect couple!"

My head shot up and my face turned into a crazy red, almost brighter than Karma-kun's hair!

"W-w-what?!" I screamed. My heart started to beat really fast, almost saying 'You're crazy, Kaede-chan!' On its own.

I didn't understand why I felt like I had the responsibility to correct her, to tell her no, she couldn't possibly try and couple us up already. I just met the damn guy!

"Karma-kun and I are NOT dating!" I grabbed her collar and started to shake her. My insanity gets the better of me sometimes.

"Um, (Y/N)-chan, I think you're making Kayano-chan dizzy," Nagisa-kun whispered awkwardly to me.

He rested a hand on my shoulder letting me know I should stop. I didn't care what other people thought right now, I just didn't want Kaede-chan to continue her silly fantasy.