Chapter 4 - Tell Us the Diagnosis Already!!

Annie's POV
I'm freaking out, Hayley says she feels like Caleb!! Daddy was doing something so me, Mommy, and Hayley climbed into the ambulance. I grabbed Hayley's bunny and some of her blankets and pillows. I was crying on the way to the hospital. "MY HEART!!!!!!!" She screamed. Then some doctor put something to save her. I texted Katie, Sydnastical, Liv, and all the Coral Girls to tell them what happened. They all started freaking out. Mommy called our relatives. I didn't wanna tell the fans, because we don't know fo' sure. I don't wanna loose another sibling. I don't wanna be an only child. I don't wanna be the only one besides Mom and Dad in Bratayley. I DON'T WANT HAYLEY TO DIE!!!!!!! Mommy was hugging me and crying, too.
Hayley's POV
I am about to die, I think. So I said what I planned to be my last words "I love the world and each and eveorything in it," but I was still alive. Thank god!! "Hayley, stay awake, please," Annie said, crying. I nodded.
30 minutes later
At the hospital
I'm getting a bunch of tests done. I'm so scared.
3 or 4 hours later
Annie's POV
Now the results will come. They took forever to get here. And the doctors took a while to speak. "Tell us the results already!!" I hissed, obviously angry. "I'm so sorry, but your daughter has -"
BOOM!! CLIFFHANGER XD
QOTC: What is your favorite shape (lol)?
AOTC: Triangle xD
RFOTC: Annie met Paige for the first time at their Grandpa's funeral!!

Special shoutout: Acroanniesbook aka Liz or Annie Acroanna Forever on YT

Word count: 275
- KArlI