5

So it's the next morning. Shannon and Tyler got a bedroom and so did Johnnie and Alex took the bed and Bryan took her place in the bunks. Jordan got the pull out couch.

I decided to wake up early so that I could take a shower. First I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

I grabbed two towels and my clothes. During my shower I played music from my phone. BMTH played. After that was PTV and ATL. For some people a shower is a place to groom yourself. For me it's my thinking place.

I ended up getting trapped in my thoughts. Thinking bad things but then I heard knocking on the bathroom door. It was Shannon. She needed her toothe brush. Told her to come in only because I had a shower curtain.She soon left.

I started washing my hair. " GODDAMNIT!!!" I yell getting soap in my eyes.  Shannon came to the door since we were the only ones up. " Y/N what happened!?! Are you okay!?!"

I yell back," Yeah! I'm fine I just got soap in my right eye!"

She responded from the other side of the door," Okay I was just checking."

When I got out the shower I put on grey underwear, a bra, grey sweatpants, and a PTV t shirt. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I put on my makeup and put in my white gauges. I walked out of the bathroom. I saw Tyler and Shannon watching tv on the couch. " Shannon, I'm thinking about dying my hair. But I've never done it before so I was wandering if you would be willing to come with me get the dye. And help me dye my hair?"

Of course she said yes. On our way to the car. We talked about what color I should dye my hair in the elevator. Shannon was driving since she knew her way around. While she was driving I was playing with my nose ring.

We got teal manic panic hair dye. And we both vlogged while dancing around the halls. We were both so excited to dye my hair. We just had a jam fest on the way home.

When we got there. Everyone was up and Jeydon was sitting on the couch. I was embarrassed that I was wearing sweatpants.

" Hey guys! We're back from the store." I yelled walking into the condo.

It was around twelve so we decided to order pizza an watch netflix. We spin for the last piece and of course I won. Jeydon screams, " Damn it. I wanted that piece so bad!" We all laughed and we agreed on The Nightmare Before Christmas.

We all decided to go to an arcade. During the time we were there i felt Jeydon's eyes on me. I couldn't help but blush. 

I decided to talk to him, "Jeydon! Do you want to play a game of air hockey?" He responded with "sure".

* After The Game *

" Damn it! Jeydon you beat me by one freaking point!" He laughs as I yell. His laugh is adorable. His eyes are so beautiful. He is just one handsome man.

" Y/N do you want to go out sometime?" Jeydon's asks out of the blue.

"I-II...Yes." I said while hugging him and blushing.