"I know you've sai-"

"Baby, please shut up and kiss me." A smile spread across both of their faces before lightly touching lips. After they had their safety meeting at their assigned Munster stations the girls got their VIP passes to the spa and took a look at the gym. The treadmills were facing a window and you got a beautiful view of the ocean line. Lucas couldn't help but keep hearing the words Lido Deck from all around him, "hey beautiful what's a Lido Deck?"

"Let's go check it out." She intertwined their fingers and they quickly were followed by Josh and Maya who luckily got a room a few doors down. After climbing a set of stairs instead of waiting for the busy elevators, the sunlight hit their faces, there was a waterslide and sports area. A pool with a few cabanas to the side and a huge projector TV. Not to mention the never ending pizza, ice cream and the buffet to their left. "They play movies out here at night, would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" The brunette bit her lip and saw the excitement behind his eyes.

"Of course I would." His hand held her face and kissed her softly, she deepened the kiss with each movement.

"EXCUSE ME!" Maya joked, "Riles let's get a drink!" Riley and Lucas reluctantly let their fingertips fall away. "Josh beer?"

"Lucas beer?"

"Please!" The partners glanced at each other.

"We just said that in unison." Josh joked.

Lucas laughed, "Yeah we need to quit hanging out so much." The Carnival Magic had made its way out of the pier and slowly drifted into the open water. The officer leaned over the side of the railing, "Wow I have a feeling this is going to be a great trip."

"You'll enjoy yourself. Besides this might prevent her from freaking over the wedding."

Lucas agreed, "I just hate that this wedding has stressed her out so much. She's afraid every move she makes will hurt someone's feelings. Like she can't set Maya next to an old friend, Farkle because they used to date. Or maybe she should do like a bridal party table, but there's just you and Maya we don't have any more groomsmen or bridesmaids." He started laughing, "I just want her to be happy."

"Hell, just get married on the ship." Josh joked, "You have the ring she's got a pretty dress for formal nights. The captain could do it." His emerald eyes brightened and turned to look at her uncle.

No, she'd never go for that. She's been so busy preparing for this wedding and her wedding dress, no never work. He shook himself out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar and gorgeous voice. "I hear a beautiful girl." His arms wrapped around Riley's waist, "thank you darlin'."

"No problem." She gave him a small wink, "our dinner is at 6 y'all. It is currently 4 o'clock so I'm going to go back downstairs with my other half here so just meet outside our room?"

"Sounds great Riles, he wants to go check out the sports area over there. So y'all have fun." The blonde gave one final wink before Maya and Josh sauntered away with love exuding from their bodies. Riley had never seen the other so happy, their eyes were brighter, and smiles wider.

"We're going back to the room?" Lucas questioned with slight disappointment.

"Just for like 30 minutes?" The brunette bit the corner of her lip, hinting at what she wanted.

"Oh hell yeah."

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Luckily they had gotten a table together, the group admitted that everything was falling into place for their trip. Rooms a few doors down, and a dining room window seat together. They had the perfect view of the sunset and Riley kept getting lost in it. Lucas would stare at her for a few minutes before lightly kissing her head or clutching her hand, to bring her back to reality. "Baby you're shrimp cocktail is here." The brunette shook her head and giggled.