Cruise.

Chapter 14

"LUCAS! MAYA! JOSH! WAKE UP!" Riley was jumping on the bed her fiancée was laying on. "IT'S CRUISE DAY!" The officer searched frantically for her hand and yanked her back down on the bed, "Hi baby." He finally opened his eyes and noticed her radiant smile.

"You are awful excited and so adorable." Lucas pulled her into his chest, and shut his eyes again. It was quiet too quiet. He felt a tap on his nose, "what are you doing?"

"Wake up handsome!"

The emerald eyed man let out a heavy sigh, "what time is it?"

"Time to go." The brunette tried to pull away when he tightened his grip, "come on baby this is your first cruise and we have a balcony and there's food and there's so much fun!"

"God you're adorable." He opened his eyes again and kissed her forehead, "fine I'm up!" He sat up and began stretching releasing his hold on Riley. His laugh exploded throughout the room as she jumped onto the other bed.

"Hey Josh, remind me why we got one room again?" Maya said lazily.

Her uncle grunted, "Cheaper, I think was the reasoning."

"Get up lazy bones! We have to beat the lines!" Lucas sauntered out of the bathroom while brushing his teeth and noticed she was already dressed, and had their bags packed with his clothes laying on top. The blonde sat up and glanced at her best friend with a small smirk, "Yes peaches." With one swift motion Riley toppled onto the floor, "No peaches."

Everyone laughed while the officer helped her off the floor, "you alright sweetheart."

"Peaches was mean." The brunette glanced down at her right hand, and the small band on her pinky finger. "Maya don't make me do this!"

"NO!" The blonde exclaimed startling both Josh and Lucas.

"Luke what's happening?"

"Josh, I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"Riiiillllleeeeyyyy. Please." Maya begged.

The dancer glared, "RING POWER!" Her fist was tossed in the air.

"RING POWER!"

"THUNDER!" Riley exclaimed, confusing Josh and Lucas even more.

"LIGHTNING!" Maya tossed the blankets off of the bed and meandered into the bathroom.

Riley and Maya went about their way, apparently that was normal?

Lucas shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not even worried about it."

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

There were literally no words for Lucas to describe this place, he was kind of wishing he would've booked another cruise for their wedding. But, Riley had always wanted to go to Paris so there was no way he could regret it. They stepped into the elevator and it took them up to the 9th floor, within minutes they were unlocking the door to their room. "What do you think baby?" Lucas stepped into their room with a huge smile on his face, it was small sure but incredibly cozy. A queen sized bed and a small couch but the balcony is what really caught his eye. Riley grinned at the fact he didn't have any words and watched him open the sliding door, quickly following behind him. "The view isn't as pretty yet since we aren't on the open ocean but I'm hoping you think it will be worth the extra money you spent."

"It already is." His emerald eyes moved to the left and smirked at his fiancée. "It's something you wanted." The officer wrapped his large arms around her, "I can see us sitting out here and talking late at night or drinking coffee in the mornings." His fingers worked to push some hair out of her face, "I love you Riley, so please stop worrying about money. If it is something you want than it is worth it."