Chapter 6

At least it was warm. When he had ran out from the apartment, he forgot to grab his jacket. So now, he was sitting on the railing of Golden Gate bridge. Thank god he had his stele with him. He drew the block rune on his arm. And invisibility, just incase some Mundanes saw him. He saw Magnus earlier, so he hid under the bridge. What was he doing here? After he saw him leave, he sat back on the railing. It has been a few hours and he's still not sure. Should he jump, or should he go back? He wasn't sure. If he decided to go back, what would happen? Would Magnus laugh at him? Would he tell his siblings? Has he already told? Are they worried? Are they happy? Sad? Do his parents know? Oh god, his parents. They must be really happy. I mean, their useless son will finally be dead. No, he can't go back.

About half an hour later he had decided. He opened his phone and sent Magnus a simple message. "It was nice knowing you." After that he climbed down the railing and started walking towards the drug store. "Hi, my head is aching." And it really was. "Oh, no problem," a man, about 30 replied. "Here, try these. It would be 2 dollars." Alec paid and walked out. He walked to the park. It was nice there. There were some mundanes there, but they couldn't see him. He walked. And walked. He walked until he reached a big oak tree. He sat down, and opened the bottle. Without hesitation he swallowed the whole bottle. 

So, what should I do with Alec?