The distraction

The names of the fanfics in which the funny things I find will be listed as the chapter title.
I do not own any of these
None are my ideas just letting y'all know! Try not to piss your pants or choke on your food!

First you fucking try to kidnap a woman wearing leather while calling her Catwoman while you were high on Novocaine and now you're giving Bakura ideas? Are you fucking shitting me, Malik?"

Mana fell against Yugi, laughing until she was sobbing while Yugi laughed harder and shook his head, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Actually, Novocaine isn't used anymore and—"

"Beside the point, Seto. Beside. The. Point."

"I remember why I hate hanging out with you idiots again," the brunet hissed out, rolling his eyes. "One of you is a fucking pervert, the other is an easily influenced idiot, and the other is a registered kidnapping police-car-chasing asshole."

Yugi snorted in laughter and Yami gave his cousin an affronted look. "I prefer molester. A certified molester. Thank you, very much."

"It sounds more official," the smaller boy put in.

"Dear god, you've convinced him it's natural."

"Perverseness is not a crime," Yami replied with an indignant snort. "It is a disease. And all sexually suppressed teenage males suffer from it. Thank you, very much, dear cousin."

"Fucking smartass pervert. It's a goddamned curse."

Yugi started laughing while Yami glared but shrugged, smirking slightly.