Chappie 5

Again sorry about the inconvenience and the lack of editing!

Love you all it's late here so enjoy!

"What on Earth?!" I yelled.

Blinking slightly from the moonlight. Wow I must have been in here longer than I thought it's making me see things but when I rubbed my eyes Rachel was still there.

"Rachel?!" said Anthony in surprise.

Wait how does he know Rachel?

"I have alot of questions" I said dumb founded.

Rachel and Anthony both insisted that no answers would be given until I was hidden safely in a hotel far away from here.

Instead of Rachel's long tight red dress that she was wearing before she was now wearing skinny black jeans, black boots, a black tshirt and a leather jacket.

I on the other hand was still wearing the very dirty white dress that Rachel had given me before the whole kidnapping situation. Oh and here's another question since when does Rachel Know how to ride a motorbike?

I'm hopped on the motorbike with my hands wrapped around Rachel's waist for dear life. The wind is wipping at my long brown curls.

In movies they make motorbike rides look like fun when a girl in a dress is on the back. Really it's a huge pain I had to try and make sure that my dress wouldn't fly up at the same time as trying not to fall off.

We went to a little motel in the middle of no where. It was run down and looked shifty but I was just relieved to get off the motorbike to worry about 5 star hotels.

I practically jumped off and kissed the ground. Anthony smirked at me.

"Never been on a motorbike huh?" he asked me.

"How could you tell?" I snapped sarcastically.

Rachel helped me up and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Are you ok?" she asked concerned.

That's when the tears came I was never much of a cryer but no one had asked me that even after my mother died I never got one person who was genuinely concerned about me.

I hugged her tightly and sobbed into her jacket.

"I'm so sorry Sophie this was my fault I never should have taken you to the stupid bar" she said into my hair.

Anthony awkwardly walked in front of us getting two rooms for us.

"It's not your fault" I sobbed.

"Yes it is I was the one who was supposed to die Sophie not you" she said sighing.

I looked up at her confusion covering my face.

"I'll explain in a minute" she said and walked in front of me giving me some space.

The motel was surrounded in sand and dirt lots and lots of dirt and a few little shrubs scattered here and there.

The dusty wind swept my hair up and I inhaled deeply. I looked at my two companions and then looked to the sky as if the answers were right there in front of me. Of course they weren't so I sucked it up and walked into the motel with a tear streaked face.

It was nothing much, the walls were a rotting green colour, the reception area was roughly about 6 metres in length and at the front stood a small brown desk with a little silver bell.

Anthony rang the bell impatiently.

A lady maybe two years younger in a checked red top tied in a knot at the front and denim shorts answered. She had long brown hair swept in a pony tail and was sucking on a chuppa chup.