Christmas Break

Aph
Finally a break. Three weeks of no school. I'm so happy. Then Christmas. New Years. I'm so happy. I get to spend Christmas with Aaron and his family. My mom left to somewhere on this earth. With who knows. So Aaron's mom invited me to stay with them. I meant her a week ago. And turns out she loves me. she loves that I'm dating Aaron. His dad likes me to. They are just really happy for us. And school gets worse every day is terrible with Gene. But hey it's better then being his girlfriend. Today I go to Aaron's house in about an half an hour. I get up and get dressed. I walk downstairs and see a Christmas tree. I was confused. My mom never buys one and she is gone. I looked around and the whole house looked decorated. I was kinda happy. I smiled. "Surprise" I heard people yell. I jumped up. I looked and saw Aaron,his mom and dad and his little sister Ash. (Hehehehehe). "Oh my goodness you guys scared me"I laughed. Aaron smiled. And Ash ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey girly"I said. "We wanted to surprise you. It's your first Christmas with us. So we wanted to make it special. "His mom said. "Thank you"I said. "So where's your mom. I would like to meet her. And your father"His dad said. I looked down. "Dad"Aaron said. "Dave"his mom whispered. "What"He said. I could tell he was confused. "My mom is somewhere on this earth. And my dad died"I said. I felt sad. Ash hugged me tighter. "I'm so sorry. No one told me about that "he said. "It's fine. "I said. "Ok. Since it's Christmas Eve. I was wondering Aph if you would like to join us at a family party. It's your choice"His mom said. "Mom "Aaron whispered. "Aaron it's fine. I would love to go with you guys"I smiled. "Yea"ash yelled. "And we can come back here and open presents tomorrow"Darla said. "Sure"I said. "Can you sit in the middle on the way"Ash asked. "Ash. She is going on my car"Aaron said. I looked at him. "Can I go with you please"She asked. I nodded. Aaron rolled his eyes. I laughed. "Let's go it starts in an hour"Darla said. We left. I didn't realise it was 5:00 p.m. When we got there an old lady ran out and Ash ran to her. "Grandma "she yelled. I smiled. "You ok"Aaron asked. I nodded. He got out and opened my door. "Come on then"he smiled. I got out and he grabbed my hand. The old lady then saw me. "You must be Aphmau. You are so beautiful "she said. "Thank you "I said. "This is my grandma Joey"Aaron said. "What a lovely name "I said. She looked at me. "What "I asked. "Your name is lovely to"she smiled. "Grandma where's grandpa"Ash yelled. "Yea where's dad"Darla asked. "Oh you know your father. Every Christmas he needs to fix something. "Joey laughed. "What is he trying to fix this year"Aaron asked. I was wondering to. "Oh. Guess"Joey looked mad. "Hello kiddos "a man yelled on the roof. "Oh my goodness "Dave laughed. I was really confused. "Every year my grandpa thinks he has to fix something to make sure we come back the next year"Aaron whispered to me. "My uncle was the same way"I whispered back. He laughed. "Who's the girl holding Aaron's hand. "The man asked. "This is my girlfriend grandpa. Her name is Aphmau"Aaron yelled. "Oh. I'll be right down. "He yelled back. "Come inside. Your uncle has a guest to"Joey said. Aaron looked shocked. We walked in and I saw a lady. "Aphmau"he yelled. "Martha"I said. "What are you doing here. I thought you still had your mom"she said hugging me and me hugging back. This was my dads best friend. She would always babysit. I liked her a lot. "How do you to know each other"Dave asked. "Old friend of her fathers"Martha said. I smiled. Then he walked in. "You"he said. "..."I stood still. "Aph"Ash asked. "Babe you know her"Martha asked. "Yea. "He said. He looked sad. "Aaron I need to go outside"I whispered. "What"he asked. "I. Need. To. Go. Outside. Right. Now"I said. "We will be outside"Aaron said.
Third person(I really have to. You'll get it)

Once they walked outside every heard "what"being yelled from the outside. And someone run in. "You are the one "Aaron yelled. He was mad. He found out something. "Aaron I'm sorry. I was drunk. I dated her mother. I feel bad everyday "Trever said. "What happened"Joey asked. Aaron whispered something into her ear. "What"she said. "I'm sorry Trever but you have to go. Don't you even come back. Until you are a grown man. "Joey said. "What happened"the grandpa said. Who's name is James. "Your son is a monster "Joey said. "Trever why"Darla asked. "Goodbye "Trever left. Aaron ran outside to Aph.
Aph
All the heard was yelling. What did I do. I could have left it alone. But i didn't. I ruined a family. Then I saw him run out. "Don't feel bad. You did the right thing. Know I'm sorry ok. You are a beautiful girl. And Aaron deserves you. Your mom shouldn't "he said. And ran off. Then Aaron came out. I looked at him. Then I started crying. He ran and hugged me. "It's ok"he said. "No it's not. I could've left this alone. But I didn't. I'm so sorry"I cried. "Listen. I heard what he told you. Don't feel bad. This would've killed you. Ok. No one in there is mad at you. Or hates you. They really like you. I love you. So please. Don't feel bad. I was never close to my uncle. This is normal. He will be gone for a year. And I'll see him next year. It's ok"he said. I kissed him. "I love you to"I whispered. "Come on. People want to get to know you"he smiled. I smiled back. We walked in and Joey hugged me. I hugged her back. I saw Martha. "Baby girl I'm so sorry. "She said. I nodded. "C-can we talk about something else"I said. Everyone laughed. "Let me look at you"James said. He smiled. "You got a keeper boy"James smiled. "I know"Aaron said. I blushed a little. "So can we have dinner and open presents "Ash asked. "Of course baby. Martha. You still want to join us. "Joey asked. She nodded. It was a great night. We had dinner and opened presents. Joey made me cute pjs. And Darla and Dave gave me a bracelet saying welcome. Ash gave me great drawing. She good. But the best one is from Aaron. I got a picture from a date we had. It's just me and him kissing in the snow. Under beautiful lights. I smiled. I remembered that day. It was the best day. But I got to say now. Tonight was the best. When we got back to my house my mom was home. She looked at me. And gave me a box. I opened it and it said."my baby girl". I started to tear up. I looked at her."I had to go to a certain place. That's why I was gone all day. And when I got home. You weren't. I see you were with him. And his family. They are welcome to stay if they want. "She said. "This is a dream isn't it. "I said. "Your in his car"she said. I woke up to Aaron holding me into the house. Once we got in Darla ,Dave and Ash went to their house and Aaron stayed with me. "Goodnight beautiful "Aaron said. Laying down. On my bed me right next to him. "Night Aaron "I said. "I love you"I whispered.

What a Christmas Eve.
Tomorrows the real day
Christmas

I know it's not Christmas (I kinda wish it was). But I did say it was the start of her school year at the beginning and a couple of weeks have gone bye. I am kinda writing about her whole year. The good times and bad. Some you haven't read some you have. Sorry this was late it was a lot of words. Well bye. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Words 1443