You need to calm the frick down!!

ALRIGHT!!

  Today was all about spamming on this poor girl and Mark..

  It's not 100% confirmed and everybody sees this one caption on a picture and goes 'OMG markipliers dating somebody!!' Seriously..

  It's a stupid rumour that could not be true but..

Mark is a grown man, he's aloud to do whatever he wants!! If he's dating her then fine!! (I honestly ship it)..

  It makes me cringe to see a shit load of pictures of her and putting hate on her!! Be nice to her, she's a human being just like us and Mark!!

  I would be very happy if they were together because somebody ALWAYS need somebody by their side..

Now, I don't care if you hate me but please stop being rude to Amy or Mark and spamming them saying 'are you and this blonde chick dating?' Or ' are you and the handsome Markiplier dating?' Like come on.. Marks probably getting a shit load of questions today at Vidcon..

  I ship it 100% because I'm a fan of marks and I support him no matter what.. And people who; disrespect mark, Amy, or her and his friends, that's not a true fan..

  A true fan would support him no matter what..

  That was good to get that off my chest.. Thanks for reading this and I'll see you in the next chapter Buh bye 👋🏼👋🏼