I ignored her as I placed Imogene on the ground. I kneeled down in front of her with a smile that matched hers, just no where near as bright.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked her, cocking my head to the side.

"Sure." She grinned.

"Well it's clear that I need some clothes..." I chuckled. "Could you-"

"YES! YES! YES!" She bounced up and down. "I'll get you some!" She blurted out and off she went.

She rushed past Wyatt who was stood at the entrance of the room and crawled up the stairs fast. I heard her banging around in my room and realised it was now okay to talk. I turned to my dad with a glare after telling Wyatt to shut the door.

"Don't you dare think you can come back and start playing daddy now." I spat. "She don't need someone in her life who's just gonna come and go as they please."

"I wouldn't do that." He scoffed. "You're just scared I'll take your place in her life."

Ignoring his comment, I glared at him. "Then where the fuck you been for the past two years?"

"I-"

"Let's get this straight. She don't need you, I don't need you and neither does Wyatt or Paige. I mean she don't even remember you. There's nothing for you here so why come back?" I spat.

"Leave." Wyatt told him as he stood beside me.

"I'm aloud to see my daughter boys, you can't stop me." He responded, his anger noticeable. "Remember Aiden, she isn't yours. No matter how much you bring her up she's still mine."

"You lost the right the day you walked out and never fucking came back!" I shouted. "Now, I'm going to check on her."

I walked out of the room with everyone's eyes following me. Then up the stairs to my room, where I found her laying my clothes neatly on my bed. She snapped her head towards me as I came in and smiled.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yep!" She beamed.

I got dressed into the outfit she had chosen, deciding I should forget about a shower since there was no chance I'd be getting one. I looked down at my outfit and chuckled, the kid knew me too well. She had picked a plain white t-shirt with simple black jeans.

"Nice choice." I smirked.

"You only ever wear that." She giggled.

I heard the front door shut downstairs and smirked.

I guess he finally got the message.

"Let's go downstairs." I smiled and picked her up.

She bounced up and down in my arms as I ran down the steps. Then dropped my smile as I entered the living room. Instead of them leaving, my older sister had shown up. She looked horrified as she stared at the guy who deserted us.

"Why the fuck is he here!" She yelled.

Once she saw me she came running over and hugged me. One arm of hers stayed around me as the hug finished. Her eyes begged me to make him leave, whilst Imogene's stayed confused.

"Leave." I demanded.

"Or what?" He spat.

So this is where his anger finally shows.

I gave Imogene over to Paige and walked up to him. I stood in front of him and glared as did he. Looking at him was like staring into a mirror, a very ageing one.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I hissed.

"No." He growled. "That's not how you should talk to your dad Aiden."

"What the fuck you gonna do about it, old man." I raised a brow, with a slight chuckle escaping.

He slammed his forehead into mine, resulting in me stumbling back a few steps. Then raised his fist and hit me in my jaw.

Pussy punch.

"Don't hit my son!" My mom screamed.

I regained my balance quick and my face twisted in anger. I threw a punch aiming for his face, then switched it and hit his stomach knocking the air out of him. With no time wasted I sent another to his face, then again.

"Stop!" Mom yelled and tugged at my arm, which I think hurt more than his hits.

My dad had his time to recover, thanks to my mom distracting me, and wrapped his hand tight around my throat. I struggled to breath as his hand closed tighter and tighter. He blocked me up against the wall, smashing my head on it as he did.

"Let him go!" I heard Imogene cry as my head was creating a dent in the wall.

"Shut up kid!" He shouted at her.

"Fuck this!" Wyatt yelled and ran towards him.

The restriction from breathing was gone as I fell to the floor gasping for air. I crawled on my knee's towards my dad and brother as they fought it out on the coffee stained carpet. My breathing steadied and I was ready to fight again, at least for a minute.

"Get! - the fuck! - of him!" I roared between every punch I threw at his face.

He rolled off Wyatt, who was now covered in blood on the floor which made me want to throw up. I continued to crawl to him as my body was too weak to stand. Then once I reached him, climes on top and attempted to beat him senseless.

I began to get more and more tired every time my arm swung, my hits slowing down rapidly. His eyes fluttered as I threw my last couple of weak hits. I panted for air as I dropped to the side of him, my body falling with me as I was now facing the ceiling.

Dizzy... Very dizzy...

"Now... Go." I told him, getting more breathless by the second. "Oh fuck... I think I'm gonna pass out." Were my last words as small black dots over-came my vision.