The question

It's been three months since Clarissa and I leaved blade and ace we are both slowly getting over it blade hasn't tried calling me or messaging me. Last month I found out that I'm having twins I didn't call blade and tell him. Today we find out sex of the babies Clarissa and Mum and I are so excited mum was picking up Clarissa and I for the ultrasound we have been living at the club house since we moved back. I yell " Clarissa mums out the front lets go" she walks into my room and says " let's go baby mumma lets find out the sex of my god children and cherry apparently another club is starting to arrive " I nodded my head and we start walking out and that's when we see ace and blade and our Father's walking out of church they see us blade is looking at me and ace is looking at Clarissa and we both make a run for it we get to the front door and that's when blade yells "cherry where the fuck do you think your going it looks like your about to fucking pop " I turn around and snap " to a fucking ultrasound you fucking asshole to find out the sex of MY babies" then I yell to my dad " Bentley is asleep in his bed dad " that's when blade started running to me so Clarissa and I run for my mums car we just get in there and drive off and I hear screaming "just wait until you get your pregnant ass back here "

An hour later I'm laying down on a bed with Gel on my belly and the lady doing my ultrasound turns to me says " would you like to know the sex of the babies" i nod my head and then she says " well by the look it's a boy and girl " i was so happy after we finished the ultrasound we start driving back to the club house I turn to mum and say "why is blade and ace at the club " mum sighs and says" blade wanted to speak to your father about club business " I nodded then say " why the fuck didn't anyone tell me I would of been long gone" my mum and clarissa both laugh and then clarissa says " that's why they didn't tell us cherry because everyone knew we would run" I laugh and say " damn straight" I thought maybe he came back for me how stupid can you be I thought to myself. we get out of the car and start walking into the club every one is drinking and what I saw next hurt more then anything blade was kissing a club slut I walk up to him and punch him in the face and scream " you nothing but a dog I fucking hate you blade and while your here fucking around with this whore I found out we're having twins a girl and a boy " i push him then look at Jason one of the members of dads club then smile and walk up to him and say " hey baby I changed my mind lets go back to your room" then I wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately next minute I'm pulled away and pulled into a room and pushed against the wall " blade what the fuck are you doing " he then kissed me and then said " I came back for you baby I'm sorry baby I shouldn't of spoken to you like that I just miss you and Bentley " I look him in the eyes and say " I have missed you to blade " he smiled then got on one knee and said " cherry I came all this way to ask you a question cherry will you marry me " I grabbed his face and kissed him and said "yes" he pulled me in to him and started kissing me very passionately.

Hey lovelies sorry it took me so long to write a new chapter I just found out that I'm pregnant yay !! I hope you enjoy it don't forget to vote and comment and follow me :)
Xxxx