The girl settled in her bed and slowly closed her eyes before tears of defeat poured down like a running faucet.

There was never weakness in the Organization...

~~~~~~~~~
(4 am. Moscato POV)

"Hey. Wake up!"

Moscato tried to ignore the nagging voice in his head and the jabbing at his shoulder, which continued endlessly. He rolled in his bed in discomfort.

"Leave me 'lone.", he grumbled as he hid his face in his pillow.

"Find I'll leave you as you suffocate yourself to death with a pillow. ", the voice taunted coldly.

The young man, opened his dark blue eyes, to be greeted by two bright sky blue eyes, who looked tired and annoyed

"What do you want, Merlot?" he grumbled as he sat up scratching his raven hair. It was only 4 in the morning and usually everyone wakes up at 6 on the dot. To top it off he didn't sleep well last because of that damn thunderstorm that hit here and made a tree fall on the garage. He and a few others were sent outside to move the tree and he got all rain down on and caught a small cold. Whatever Merlot wanted, had better be good.

"Anokata wants you. He has something to discuss regarding your apprentice, Yoshida-san. "

His ears perked up and he got off bed with no excuses.

"Don't worry, onii-san. You guys didn't do anything wrong and I don't know what he wants. ", Merlot assured him.

"I know! Just shut up and leave so I can change!" He snapped.

Without a word, the teenage scientist walked out of his room. After he was sure she was far away from the room, he walked towards the bathroom. What did Anokata want? It better be good.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, Moscato-senpai. "

There in the middle of the bathroom was Fixin.

The young man, was a bit creeped out on how the girl got in his bathroom since he locks the door to his room very well. But that didn't matter right now. He grabbed the girl's hand and pushed her out of his room and locked it.

"Senpai. What's going on?"Fixin asked through the door, "Did Daddy want to talk to you?"

"Nothing's wrong. Even why are you awake? It's 4 am!"Moscato replied. He thought it was best she didn't know what was going on. Though he didn't know what was going on too. Whatever Anokata needed to say, Fixin couldn't be brought into this.

"I couldn't sleep. ", the 12-year old answered as she looked down at her feet in shame.

The man sighed and just changed, luckily when he finished Fixin was gone, but in her place was Ayumi. The girl was already dressed and seemed to be ready for training.

"What type of training are we doing today Moscato-san? "She asked in a eager voice as she followed him down the hall.

"None. Today's break day.", he replied as he kept walking, the young teen still on his heels.