Where We Met

Lucina looked to be outside leaning her head on the trunk of the tree listening to the leaves whisper tho themselvs. Sitting where she can clearly see the rocks below adjacent to the water. Moonlight hitting the lake perfectly giving the effect of glowing water. The wind blowing softly and the rustling of the bushes from near by animals. The light buzzing of dragonflies as they fly by. What she hated was having to go back to the mansion leaving the most beautiful place ever known to man. She hated going inside the mansion where she would get sharp glares and get the horrible vibe running through her body. Where she felt like she was nothing but a clone of someone else. When someone looks at her they believe to be higher and mightier than her. She doesn't like the feeling, as the pit in her stomach grows, so does so does her need for wanting to return to the tree by the cliff. Sometimes she would hear phases from others, all the same. "Just another clone." they would say. "Why is she even here?" They'd say. "Who's idea was it to invite her?" "Shh, she'll hear you." They were always heard anyways. Their words always hurt, always stinging through her. To the point of an empty broken feeling. Knowing their smiles were fake, hurt more and she couldn't smile anymore. Everyday hurt. The spot by the cliff is where she could escape. Where she was free.
The winter wind blew harshly against her face trying to stop her from her destination. Smiling to herself she knew that was never going to happen. Leaves crunching as she trudged upward closer and closer to her targeted spot. Up ahead she could see the clearance and the leafless tree. There were still leaves on other trees. That way she could still hear the whispering leaves, and that soothed her. As she hurried past the tangled meets of twisted trees, something else came into veiw at the clearance.