part 20: Sweet love and a scared family

//Zane's pov//

Me and Aaron were watching a movie called Zootopia ((I love that movie, it's so good)) I was really enjoying myself. I was so happy with Aaron and i never wanted to leave

-meanwhile at the Ro'Maeve household-

//Garroth's pov//

I was still freaking out, no one had heard from Zane in so long. From what i heard Aaron got bailed out and was able to get back to school and took Zane but no one knew where he took him. Vylad wasn't eat as much as he usally did, he was really worried about Zane. Mommy would cry so often since he went missing and daddy would try to cheer her up. Both Laurence and Aphmau were also worried about him. We had looked everywhere but we just couldn't  find him but i was not going to give up. I will find my baby brother and take him away from the insane man. Aaron ruined his chance to be with my little brother and he was now a dangerous man who i didn't want in Zane's life. I mean, he had killed people for just flirting with Zane after they broke up. I would rather have Zane be with Laurence then with Aaron. I found out from Laurence that he had ask Zane out. Unlike what most people thougth i would react, you know screaming at him to stay away and such, that was not how i reacted at all. I trust Laurence and know that he is a good man. I was willing to surpport him in this. i was out looking for my baby brother again, i swear to Irene, i will not stop looking for you baby brother, not untill i have found you and gotten you to safety.