Chapter 16

Birthday party.
Jason's POV
So today was the party day. I decided I would give V her gift now .  " here you go babe"

  " here you go babe"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was a crown ring.  She kissed me passionately .  Then she gave me my gift

  Then she gave me my gift

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it was a grill.  S*** I loved her. Soon enough Rosalinda started decorating. While we got ready.  She went upstairs and hopped in the shower.  I got undressed and hopped in with her.  That a** tho.   " Damn".  She turned around.  " Jase what are u doing" she said type covering herself. " first of all I'm saving water and babe you ain't gotta hide from daddy you acting like I was never going to see you.  I said.  She gave me a look. " well your checking me out see I got nothing to hide from you baby girl " I said.  She laughed and relaxed.  She was sexy in every way.  I was still caught up in her a**.  Yo I could just hit it right now. But you know she gotta be able to walk on the day of our party.  Or we can make it quick.  Jason snap out of it.  I turned her around and kissed her under the shower. I put my hand on her bare a** I squeezed it she moaned. Damn.  Then she pulled away. " before u get to carried away " she said laughing.   I groaned we got out and I passed her a towel.   Eventually we got dressed I looked handsome.

 But my Mami girl looked fine as f***

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But my Mami girl looked fine as f***. " Omg babe we matched "

she squealed which was true we matched without planning

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

she squealed which was true we matched without planning.  Of course my crew was already down stairs we all greeted eachother Dani and Chantel got hype when they saw I matched with my girl Xenia stood on her phone snapping herself.   I saw V and Ali talking.   I walked up to Xenia and gave her a hug she smiled.  She and Alfredo are mess around buddies btw. Raised him well.  Few minutes later the door bell rung and there stood Anessa.   Hm she looked good but my baby killed it tonight . Anessa winked I smirked.  As the guest kept coming we played music.  Ofcourse there was drinks.  I mean come on.  Everyone was dancing and what not.  Ryan and Dani were all up
On eachother.  Za was type tipsy and his dancing had me cracking up. My Babygirl was mingling here and there.  My party was lit, well mine and m baby's.   Then Anessa bumped into me.  I shook it off.  I mean I get it we had our moment but u know. I mean it's complicated.  But, she was still staring at me. Ugh I dragged her into a room. Vanessa was busy with other people. " cut it out" I said.  She laughed. " what , I'm just taking in how sexy you are " she said smirking. " well stop!" I said. She came closer. She bit my lip.  " I can't stop when your all that I want ". Ugh here she goes again making me feel some type of way.  Yes, I feel wrong cuz I love my girl yet at the same time I can take Anessa to my room and ya know.  I just walked out the room.    Then all of a sudden the song " birthday sex" started playing Vanessa started grinding on me. Then I whispered in her ear " mm that's what I'm going to be doing to you " she smirked. The party went on.   *** hours later everyone left Jason was feeling some type of way I guess you can say.  I pushed Vanessa against the wall and started kissing her then I told her to jump. I carried her up the stairs while kissing her.  I took off my jacket .  I layed her down and got over her still kissing her.    She groaned into the kiss her hands in my hair .*Few minutes later I was up to her bra. I mean ya know what happens next.  ****************
The next morning I woke up smirking . Man last night was wow.   Vanessa started turning she woke up a little confused and shocked . I laughed " what's wrong babe ". " did we".   I smirked and nodded.  She came closer to me and laid on my chest. " now watch my whole body hurt I feel it " she said.  I smirked " better get used to it babe ". She smacked my arm then pecked my lips " I guess I can" she said   " Exactly I said.  She got in the shower.   Man I really did love that girl.   No denying it now .