6

After a long, awkward drive home Connor coughed and looked over at Russell. He sighed softly and unbuckled as the older male parked in the driveway.

"Thank you for driving me home."

"No problem."

Connor slipped out of the car and before he could close the door he was suddenly pulled back a bit. Russell had grabbed his hand and stared at him for a while.

"Umm... Russell?"

He asked as he grew a bit nervous. He tugged back a bit but Russell did not move. He only frowned and soon let go. Connor stepped back.

"U-Uhh... okay... bye..?"

He said awkwardly as he hurried to his front door to his home. He pulled keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

"Mom!"

He called and he quickly closed the door, locking it. Russell sighed and slammed his hand on the steering wheel as he groaned in frustration. He sighed again and steadied himself as he back out of the driveway and back home.
-----
Connor's POV

"What the hell was HIS problem?" I thought to myself as I laid on my bed, back on the mattress, looking up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze from outside. It was nice. The weather was superb. "Who in the hell says 'Superb' anymore? What the hell Connor get it together!" I screamed at myself. I felt a gentle vibration at my side. I pick up my phone.

1 new message from Unknown

"It better not be that creep." I thought as I slide open my phone and went to my messages.

??: Wicked party~

CC: Dude, what the hell?

??: Watch that tone with me, Love~

CC: I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU CREEP!

??: No need to be rude~

CC: ...

??: What no answer?

CC: What do you want from me?

??: Nothing in particular honestly.

CC: Then leave me alone.

I sighed and delete the conversation. I lock my phone and placed it face front on my bed. Vmm vmm. I glare at phone and pick it up.

1 new message from Tristen Michaels

I sigh in relief and unlock my phone to look at the message

TM: You left with Princey? Hot.

CC: Russell? So?

TM: He wants to get in your pants~

CC: OH GOD NO! He's straight...

TM: How do you know?

CC: He comes off as straight...

TM: Connie. Honey. He slept with 3 guys already.

CC: omfg. Seriously?

TM: Yes honey. Now, R u gonna grow a big nice juicy dick or are you gonna hide like a baby?

CC: The hell is that suppose to mean, Tristen?

TM: Ask him out~ Duh~

CC: A nobody like me can't just ask the Prince out. What the hell his wrong with you?

TM: Bitch pls

I scoff at that. Why does he want me to go out with him so badly? I understand he's my best friend or my only friend but still. Lay off man.

TM: Hoe. I gonna answer me or nah?

CC: Yeah sorry...

TM: Well?

CC: No. Have you met me I'm like a turtle.. I can't ask him out! I've only dated one person and she dumped me!

TM: Hun. Grow a pair. Just do it.

I lock my phone and roll to my side. He's right. But I don't think I even have a crush on the guy. How am I suppose to date him if I barely know him? Oh god please help me.

----

OLLY: As you may have guessed I changed my name so, yeah! Here's the newest chapter in a while! I hoped you like it. Tell me in the comments if there's any requests.