Life Before the Storm

~Melanie's Person Point of View~

         After perfessionally walking out of the school like I usually do. Surrounded by security guards doesn't mean I can't fight. I mean I'm the most awesome person in this school.

Just walking out and looking around like I'm a "celebrity" is awesome. I walk past one of my servents as they kneel down before me. "Queen Bee." That's what they call me.

"Hey bee servant! Take another way home!" I say that knowing it'll take her an hour. I forgot to mention even the teachers are scared of me cause I'm so awesome! And I agree with myself.

          As I continue walking like a celeb,I past one of the populars.

          "Hey,Queen Bee. Sent that girl running."

          "Oh really,Pop Mike?"

        "You should come to my house."

       "Totally. You're like across the street."

         I continue walking with a popular to talk to. When I say I love this life,I mean it. I walk into his house,totally ignoring his parent's greetings,but waving while I past them,without looking.

           I'm not a complete bitch by the way. His parents are just fucking asswholes. Just fucking asswholes. I can't even look at them. For some reason they hate me. They're just ugh.

         I walk into their living room. Their mansion is less fab than ours but I can live. It's still fab though. "Yo,Queen Bee let's watch a movie."

           "Sure. It's Melanie when I'm in your house."

           From the corner of my eye,his parents were glaring at me. My securities were totally doing their damn job. Love them.

          "What about Warcraft?"

          "Cool."

         I laugh and texted at some parts. It was totally amazing! "Bye bye,Pops. Bye Asswholes." I casually walk out like a celeb again. As I come in sight of my mansion I think,nothing could possibly happen to this thing of beauty,right?