The Wedding Day

Rose POV

To day is the day of the wedding and he still hasn't told me who he invited to the wedding. I'm just so nervous. No matter what happens I know he will help me. "Goodmorning sweetie." He said seductively. "Goodmorning. You still have not told me who you invited to the wedding." I said with a serious yet happy smile on my face. "Don't be mad but I invited your family." He said. He sat there waiting for the screaming. But I didn't scream. "If I or you attack or kill anyone of my family or even just a nibble their blood is on your hands." I said in a serious tone. He looked over and agreed. We both got up and started getting ready for the wedding. I had on a white princess gown that was fitted on my breast and puffed out in the bottom, White open toe heels, a diamond necklace, diamond bracelet, and makeup. I looked gorgeous. If your wondering if I'm rich no I'm not. Michael is the rich one he bought me everything that I have on right now. "This is beautiful. I must thank him for these wonderful things." I said while getting dressed. I smelled when he stood by the door. "Just come in Michael. I can well you through the door you know. I must say you smell good to." He then walked and by the expression on his face he was speechless. "Thank you for making all of this possible." I said with Monday of joy.

1 hour later

"You may now kiss the bride." said the pastor. He gave me a passionate kiss. The we both lived eternity together in love.

THE END.