five

Nick POV

I have to tell her the reason I love her. And that I did something bad.

"What is it babe?" She was really confused.

"First off I'm just gonna let this out. In May, when you went on tour I um.. made out with some chick. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. And I will never do it again. I just needed to let it out. Since I actually found myself falling in love with you, I've been feeling guilty." 

I say this, and I feel really bad but, geez.

She looks up at me all confused.

"How could you! Like how could you not tell me back then? I trusted you and I would never do that to you. So why would you do that to me? Whether you loved me back then or not, we are in a commited relationship. You can't just cheat on me." She spoke with rage.

"I'm really sorry and I know I fucked up cause I was drunk. I'm so so sorry angel. At least I'm telling you now." 

Just being brutally honest here...

"I still have a right to be mad! This news is so out of no where Nick! It's funny how you have no sentiment. Hah you know what?  Just tell Joe I can't make it." She says with a smirk on her lips.

She took her bag and left.

But fuck! At least I told her the truth though. I had to, it meant absolutely nothing. Why was she so mad to take off? 

Oh shit what am I doing? I got to go get her!

-----

Your POV

I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I'm mad. 

I love him so much though. I mean he kissed someone;  it's not like he banged the girl. But, it still hurts.

*Nick calls*

I don't pick up. Instead I text him saying,

"Give me some space for a while. I'm just hurt. Don't try calling because I won't answer." 

Maybe I'm overreacting but, then again he did share his lips with another woman, while he is with me like what the fuck dude. I don't know what to do. What if he did more with this girl. Ugh I don't know what to do.

--------

Nick's POV

Why does she need space? I want her here with me. I want to kiss her and tell her I love her while  looking in her eyes. I miss her. For a while I realized for real what I had done to her.

I look downstairs in the lobby and I ask the doorman if he seen a girl that's about 5'5 and has the most beautiful eyes with a pink shirt on. The doorman said she was headed to the lake.

Oh no. Why the lake. Was she gonna drown herself?

Okay bruh i'm getting way out of hand.

No she can't possibly do that

---------------

Your POV

I'm crying on a log thinking of last night when we made love. I don't know if I should forgive him.

I feel someone's hands covering my eyes.

"You know I love you." the angelic voice whispers. It's Nick. I know it is.

BUT DO YOU REALLY SON?!!

"You know if you love me so much, why'd you cheat on me?  Why are you making me cry of frustration?! I'm here trying to decide whether or not I should forgive you. I said 'Give me space'!" 

Almost screaming. How clear could I get? I wanted to be alone.

"I know baby, I know. I love you okay. I'm really sorry for kissing another. I honestly was really drunk that day. I was stupid." 

I could tell he was speaking the truth, and he really wanted me to forgive him.

" Wait, your in love with me?"

"Yes I'm in love with you. I love you. I wanna marry you, I wanna have kids with you. I picture us living together and I have never felt this way for anyone else before. You are the only one. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry babe." He says with tears in his eyes.

"...I love you Nicky, you know I do."

I put my arms around it, being mad at him killed me.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I will never do anything like it again baby. Let's go meet Joe now." 

I begin to think who dafuc cares about Joe. I mean he can wait lmao. WE ARE HAVING A MOMENT NICK.

Yet we arrive at Hollywood records.

----------------