AFFY

The young boy went inside the flower shop, fascinated by the different flowers. He finds this day very special, because this is the day wherein he gets to talk to his girl.

Unlike other boys who buy a bouquet for their girls, he only bought one flower, because he knew that his girl likes things more simple.

He went out of the store, surprisingly the sky started to become grey. But the weatherman said that it would be a sunny day.

Lesson learned, never trust the weatherman.

But despite the strong wind, nothing is stopping him from seeing his girl. He has been practicing his message all night, he couldn't even stop thinking about her.

Her beautiful aura that just makes her glow, her beautiful silky hair that he couldn't stop complimenting about, and her eyes-her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

He remembered the first time they both met, he was attracted to her already but she was feeling awkward.

He also loves her awkward gestures, the way how she stutters when she talks to him, it makes him want to tease her.

Another thing that he likes about her, is the way she reacts whenever he teases her. She would slowly turn red then fight back but failed miserably.

He would always love her comebacks.

"If I'm a pig then what you're a......uhm.....an ALIEN!"

Even though they were really lame.

The way how she smiles, gosh it just changes his mood in a snap. She's his sun to his rain, the rainbow to his storm.

She just makes him happy.

Raindrops started to fall from the sky but he just shrugged it off, nothing is stopping him from talking to his girl.

Well he did forget his umbrella.

One thing that he remembered about the situation is that one time when he forgot his umbrella and she shared hers with him.

It was actually awkward because he was so tall so she got a chair and stood on top of it just so she can cover him.

It made him squeal on the inside, he couldn't stop imagining on how cute she was that time.

Finally after a short period of time, he finally reached his place. A smile was plastered on his face as he kept on remembering how cute she is.

He finally saw her, he slowly walked towards her and sighed.

"Hey." He said softly, the girl didn't respond.

The boy just chuckled. "So um.....are we going to stay awkward again?"

The girl didn't respond again, probably speechless.

"Anyway.....um...." He said, forgetting the message that he kept on memorizing last night. He place the flower behind his back and sighed.

"I miss you......" He said, softly.

"May, I missed you."

Tears started to fall from his eyes as he gaze upon the girl's grave, its been a month since she passed away and yet he couldn't accept the fact.

"Remember July?" He asked, chuckling under his tears. "The girl whom you wanted me to be with?"

"I can't." He said, softly. "I can't be with her May because...." He trailed off, wiping her gravestone.

"Its because I still love you, May." He said and continued crying. "May, for 1 month I tried to move on, I tried to hide my sadness under my smile, I tried everything just to forget about you....."

"I tried drinking." He said and laughed at his own stupidity. "And I almost got myself into a car accident."

"I'm sorry...." He said. "You would probably be scolding me right now because of my stupidity right? I'm so stupid May...."

"I even tried killing myself...." He said. "But damn, I could feel you stopping me. I'm sorry."

"I tried lots of things May, just to forget you." He said and continued sobbing. "But I can't."

"If only shouting to the sky would bring you back, I would've done that weeks ago." He said and continued crying. "I kept on calling for you, imagining that you were still there I...." He trailed off as it started to rain.

"I kept on imagining that you were still here."

"Every night I would imagine you telling me to do my homework, every time the boys do their tradition I would sometimes bail out because I kept on thinking of you."

"Do you know how much I love you, May? I love you so damn freaking much that I couldn't accept the fact that you are gone. I mean its been a month. ONE FUCKING MONTH since you left but argh......Jun, you're so stupid."

"But May...." He continued crying. "Why didn't you tell me that you're sick? Why didn't you tell me that you are having a hard time? Why didn't you tell me that you were fucking dying?"

"You think that I could let go of you easily...." He said softly. "But no May.....I couldn't let go of you."

"I never did."

"May...." He said, realizing that the rain is becoming stronger. "I got to go." He said and stood up, not forgetting the flower.

"I love you...." He said before placing the flower on the ground, next to her grave. "Here." He said softly.

"A flower for you."

~*~

This was a one shot sequel of "May, Jun, July" so if ever you guys didn't understand this very well, I suggest you guys to read it because it will explain everything xD

>lyn