"Now I'm your alpha, but you need to accept me," Wesley released his grip on his neck but didn't back away.

"We accept you" One member called out, and I could see the agreement in the pack's eyes. As much as I knew the beta wanted to take over the running of the pack himself, it was easy to see that he wouldn't be a suitable candidate. He was too much like James, - of course not as bad, but his influence on the pack wouldn't give it the much-needed change in tactics it needed to become stronger.

I continued to watch as Wesley's eyes quickly swept over the pack's faces behind the beta. I knew he could see the acceptance in their eyes, yet professionally he looked back at the beta, wanting his response.

"I..." The beta began and then growled, It was easy to tell that he wasn't the submissive type, he was fighting Wesley's authority. Wesley seemed to realize why he was struggling, with a sigh Wesley shook his head in realization.

"I'm not going to rid you of your status, I will only work with you to make you a stronger wolf," He told him reassuringly, and for one who was just about to strangle him to death a few seconds ago, it was very admirable. It really brought it home to me that he was a lot stronger than I'd ever given him credit for. I'd never seen him let his alpha shine through as much as he did now. – Looking at him now I could see crystal clear that he was Klaus's brother.... It was kinda sexy...

Oh shit.

My eyes snapped wide as Wesley threw me a bemused glance – Evie gave me a protective 'he's mine' look and Klaus, well I didn't want to look at Klaus, but I did anyway, he growled and gave me a warning look.

***Not as sexy as you*** I thought as I rolled my eyes and gave his hand a squeeze, as he still held my own protectively.

I turned back to the confrontation with Wesley and the beta when Klaus realized something.

***You think I'm sexy?*** I threw him an amused glance, refusing to answer him. Shouldn't he know that by now? I mean all he needed to do was look at himself in the mirror to see that he was undoubtedly the sexiest man alive. Immediately images of him naked and in front of a mirror filled my mind, and I couldn't help but imagine him covered in.... chocolate, and letting my tongue lick it off his toned abs....

I barely noticed him stiffen beside me until he let out an un-amused growl at me. I looked at him innocently. What did I do?

***Not the time Angel*** His thoughts where rough and strained causing me to laugh out loud in realization, My eyes trailed down to his crotch which he'd slightly turned into me and pulled me in front of him, to prevent others from seeing his growing – 'problem.'

I contained the laughter which was threatening to give us away, by turning my attention back to the couple's confrontation. Wesley was still looking at the beta expectantly.

"Fine, I... I accept you but don't think I'm going to bow down to your every command," He muttered something irrelevant under his breath, and Wesley simply rolled his eyes in response before addressing the pack in true alpha style.

"First thing on the agenda..." He mused grinning as he looked over the pack. "There a BBQ around here?"

-

Evie's POV

I stepped out onto the patio, after cleaning up in the shower. The party was now in full swing, and you couldn't miss the immense atmosphere. It reflected through the eyes of everyone here. The yard was filled with relief from both packs- both happy to see James behind us. Our pack needn't worry about him anymore; Klaus's pack didn't have to fight us, and we didn't have to fight back.