CHAPTER 3: The Badass Gals

A/N: Dedicated to you, Lxndreds_! Thank you so much for reading my stories! Thank you din sa pagkausap sakin dito sa watty. Sana huwag kang magsawang basahin ang mga stories ko. Hahaha! :)

By the way, I joined BO Story in Wattys 2016. Please recommend the story to your friends and add to their libraries. Please support me and my stories. Thanks. :)

Let's meet the badass gals! Enjoy reading, readers! ^____^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3: The Badass Gals

SKYE'S POV

It was One, not Uno. It was him that I saw on the beach three years ago, not Uno. It was One's smile that captivated my heart, not Uno, I enchanted to myself repeatedly.

Today is my second day in MEU, pero kapansin-pansin na ang kakaibang tingin sakin ng mga estudyante. Was it because I'm a transferee? I asked myself, confused.

Napadaan ako sa bulletin board and the one announcement there caught my interest.

What: Volleyball Try-out

Where: Gym

When: Friday, 4PM

I noted the date and place before I continued walking on the hallway. I turned to the left wing and someone bumped in me. "Sorry," was all I said. And before I could take another step, someone grabs my arm. Nasalubong ko ang tingin ng isang babaeng nakataas ang kilay at may nanunuyang ngiti sa labi niya.

"Sorry? That's the best word you can say to me?"

"At least I said sorry where in the first place, you intentionally bumped in me," I retorted back. Oo, alam kong sinadya niya kong banggain.

"Now, you're talking back, huh? Kilala mo ba kung sino ako?"

She looks like a bitch. A typical bitch to be exact, I muttered to myself. Sorry na lang siya. I'm used to the bitching department dahil napaligiran din ako ng mga bitches sa dati kong school. Iyon nga ang isa sa dahilan kung bakit ako na-kick out.

"Nice question. I don't know you. And even though I know you, I don't care."

I almost flinch when her grip tightened. I met her glaring eyes. "You better watch your words, bitch. You don't know what I'm capable of doing. So, a piece of advice. Stay away from me. Stay away from the Blue Orions. Stay away from Uno. He's mine, so back off."