Hermione x Fem!Reader

Burgundy_wolflegend

The battle was long and hard and tiring, but not even close to ending. "Hermione," you called, rushing to your girlfriend. Fear and happiness were held in your eyes as you kissed her lips. She kissed back with passion. "Be careful." You said. She nodded, running to follow Harry and Ron. "I love you!" You called. She stopped, smiled at you, and called back, "I love you too."

You dodged indirect spells that headed towards you. You fought until morning. Just as you thought you had a small break to nurse your injuries, Voldemort came walking down towards the courtyard with his followers. Across the way, you spotted a sad Hermione. You rushed towards her, grabbing her hand.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Your head spinner, looking at the person you cared for deeply. As he said more words, you zoned out. "He's still with us!" You heard Neville shout after his own speech, pulling the sword of Gryffindor out of the Sorting Hat. Spells started flying. You saw Bellatrix aim a spell at Hermione, but you pushed her away, getting hit.

Hermione gasped. She protected your body, taking you to the Great Hall. "I'll be back." She whimpered. Knowing her duty was to go kill Nagini with Ron. She joined him, where they almost died, but Neville helped them out.

Soon, she rushed back to your aid. Treating your wounds carefully. You fluttered your eyes open. "(Y/n)!" She smiled happily. "We won!" She announced. But then her happy look turned angry as she started whacking you. "Don't you ever do that again! You scared me!" She growled. "I'm sorry, love." You whispered. She kissed you with the most passion you've ever felt.